Topic: Terrible Lag and Long Log-In Times???!!!

What is going on with the server tonight?  Takes a couple minutes to log in and once I'm in, 2000-3000 ping lag times?  US player here.

Re: Terrible Lag and Long Log-In Times???!!!

Must have been temporary internet bad routing.  Seems okay now.

i had several lag spikes this morning but loading times are normal. Euro player here

I also have been experiencing multiple lag spikes and n/a connections issues that nearly always lead to a disco. This has been happening for several days now and it occurs at random. I seldom can play for an hour straight without the ping spiking then N/A then disco.  Only started in the past week and is happening on three accounts (occurs when 1,2, or 3 are on - doesn't seem to matter) at different times of the day.

US player.

The only way to trace where the issue is would be to run a trace route on every single packet sent and then pull up the data for high ping spikes.

If this could be written into the client that would be great as I dislike running my own trace route constantly in the background just waiting for a problem to arrive.

ah didnt the put a network routing statistics tracker in the game a patch or two ago?

suDndEth wrote:

ah didnt the put a network routing statistics tracker in the game a patch or two ago?

It's not very useful for us end users.

The bad ping spikes and lag are happening at random on my end. Ive noticed even with 2 accounts up the N/A and ping spikes differ on each client sometimes at the same time but a lot of the time I'll have good ping on one while the other goes from good ping to a N/A but both don't get the N/A which really confuses me.