Topic: full cargo alarm riveler

i think that a professional mining machine like riveler should have an alarm when you are close to reach the full cargo big_smile

Re: full cargo alarm riveler

For even easier AFK alpha mining.
Can we get an alarm when anyone not in corp enters a PVP island please too?

A smartphone app to tell your bot to move to the next plant, maybe? Or some kind of handy computer program that automates the whole mining/harvesting process! big_smile

Seriously though, I'd feel okay allowing the cargo icon to blink or something. But if you don't actually like resource gathering (evidence: you're not paying enough attention to notice your cargo's full and your bot's no longer harvesting) might I suggest resetting and rolling another type of character? Honest suggestion, not trollin'

Alternatively: ask for or propose a mechanic that makes mining exciting and fun, and not just a decent way to acquire NIC.

For us miners that have a little bit of obsesive compulsive disorder, we like to have our miner mods running at max, and I too find that at times I'll be at the keyboard, actively mining, but be talking on vent or tabbing between the miner and hauler, and BANG, full cargo smile  A little hysteria everytime the little blue bar isn't running.

If AC ever opens up the UI for mods then something like this would be a great in a miner pack, along with cycles/tile counts and overall ore mined per session tools. But as official built-in feature, it's something that only a subset of the player base would find useful; UI features should be generally universally useable (Like map ping)

5 (edited by Resentina 2011-08-17 19:43:06)

exactly arga smile i like actual resource gathering, if you (arilou) can't understand that.. you don't know me, but.. nvm wink problem is that i mine with 2 or 3 riveler and haul at the same time, i can check often my miners, but sometimes happen that they stop mining cause full cargo... just have a bip when it is close to the full cargo... i don't want anything more than that...