Topic: EWar Assaults?

I was wondering if we would ever get an assault-sized EWar bot. Anyone know?

Re: EWar Assaults?

I hope not.  Perp has too much ewar as it is already.  Such cowardice represents a fundamental problem with the mentality of modern man.  Rather than honorably lining up on an open field to shoot each other's ranks, we hide behind hills, shoot from ambush positions, or use detestable "tactics" like ewar to minimize losses.  If you don't want stuff to die, stop fighting you dishonerable pansy!

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/

They get referenced in the ewar bot skill so probably.

I'd like a mad ganky bot with no room for tank (one or two lowslots), three heads, four weapon and two utility mids and mad nice signal masking. Armor should top out at or below 1k. No ewar, rep or resist bonuses.

The ultra evil sneaky gankbot. Get in, gank, get out (or get caught and diaf).

I think that ish would be hilarious.

I'd also like a bomb launcher that gobbles fit and fires out an aoe bomb. Mmm.

Thumbs up for the glass cannon.

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Assaults will come already in three different fashions soon: speed, tank or stealth.

theres really no need for one with ewar bonus. the small ewars already got more headslots then assaults, and the EWAR mech are the next step. If they implementing an ewar assault, next thing will be ewar heavy mech -> and do you really want to have the power of 4 small ewars in one single heavy mech?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I'd rather see support robots ... dedicated remote rep/energy transfer bonuses ... and NEX dedicated robots :-)

I look forward to the assault changes.
I'm not sure I like the sound of tanked assaults nor can I really see a use for them but a DPS and a ewar assault (Even without any ewar bonuses) would be nice. I'd go for less DPS but more speed and masking.

Cool, thanks. So they're adding new assaults that specialize in stealth, speed, and tank? That sounds cool... Exactly how will these work? Will they look like normal assaults but with different paint? (hope not)