Topic: I don't speak french

I did run this interview through the translator and I was wondering if a dev can expand on the details a bit more.  Some is covered in blogs but a good deal isn't.

3 types of assault bots?  Range rings showing on the Radar?  Area defense assignments?  hmmm...

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ … AvvO-lYETA

Re: I don't speak french

about the bot, they said : they will be differents type of robots (not only for the assault) with different bonus.

They talked about probes : they will alert you if they detect an ennemi.

More than  one cercle configurable on the radar

Area defense assignments : you have to activate a device than protect it against NIA robot for 20 second ( this is an exemple)

So can i confirm these are plans the Devs currently have? if so are these in the +year time frame?
The Assault breakdown I have previously heard about but the multiple radar circles, alarm probes and area defense assignments those are new on me and very interesting.

Anyone from the dev team? theres allot of people i know asking about confirmation on this.

This "interview" is based on an ad-hoc presentation by DEV Crm, during which he may have touched a few subjects that have not yet been discussed or planned whatsoever, but they sound like cool ideas - and nothing more than that. Please don't take it as a roadmap written in stone.

Development should be focused on the one and only best new-player experience feature, namely paintjobs craftable and sellable by players not sellable in some RMT in-game store.

After that we can talk about terraforming and real Gamma islands... lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Somebody remind syndic about his yak-fur kain....

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

DEV Zoom wrote:

This "interview" is based on an ad-hoc presentation by DEV Crm, during which he may have touched a few subjects that have not yet been discussed or planned whatsoever, but they sound like cool ideas - and nothing more than that. Please don't take it as a roadmap written in stone.

Thanks zoom, will agree that they cool ideas and knowing that they are only just this right now I will wait to see what actually comes out the other end of the design and implementation process.