Topic: Change the lore description!

Because Kain still simmers with anger!

Srsly... The old lore descriptions were much better.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Re: Change the lore description!

When were they changed?

Today. And they are horrible. The old ones were MUCH better. Medieval-assassin Ictus especially. sad

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

While the Niani Industrial Trust as a group is engimatic, even fewer understand the Argano. Lacking the Termis’s efficiency or the Riveler’s ravenous hunger, the Argano nonetheless contributes well with its small stature. It will never be the most rapid of the mineral harvesters, but Agents who drive the Argano are known for determination and hard work for a reason.

ARGANO \o/

"The Pelistal Empire’s industrial might is leveraged nowhere so much as in the production of Castels and of Tyrannos. Like the Castel, the Tyrannos is a cold, methodical machine of war, content to win battles through endurance and attrition - the Pelistal’s credo. Driving legions of Castels and Waspish ahead of it, a Tyrannos is truly a tyrant of the battlefield. Until the arrival of the Kain, the Tyrannos feared little, and even with the Kain’s arrival, the Tyrannos still represents a ruthless presence, willing to sacrifice itself without a thought to annihilate a foe."

/me waves his fist in anger at the kain

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Better before?  I rather like the fact that the Sequer's sad plight is now documented.  Your opinion regarding the changes may have more to do with combat bots, but who really bothers themselves with combat anyway?

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/

I, for one, like the new lore for most of the bots (Indy especially).

As for the rest, they're okay. Before the descriptions seemed a bit random, didn't make a terribly large amount of sense. Still, Kain Simmers With Anger should totally get back in there.

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!