Topic: Window Mode: Size & Placement Memory

This has to be one of my biggest minor issues that I have run into.  That being when ever the game starts in windowed mode, it starts maximized and I have to re-size it each time I play.

The suggestion is simple.  Allow the windowed mode to remember where it was, and how it was when the application using it exits out instead of placing it into a generic state each and every time.

There is no reason this can not be done easily and could probably be implemented with a minimum of hassle.  Please?

Re: Window Mode: Size & Placement Memory

If someone wants windowed mode it is probably because they do not want it maximised. Just removing the maximised attribute would be a good start.

I know, I like Windowed mode just because I have other things going on as I play.  So having it maximized is not an option.  It just bugs me that a web browser can remember how it was sized...but this game can not.

+1

Agreed, it is a bit irritating to have to re-size windows every time.

+1

(P.S. it would be nice if 2 clients could fit next to each other without overlapping on a 1920x1200 screen :-) )

I've encountered a few bugs none of them very remarkable and all required just a restart of the client....

This however is more game breaking ( for me atleast tongue ) then the others, it pisses me off every time I start the game.
To the point where I just dont start it anymore... ( goes a few days in between and then its just to upgrade some extensions )
This, with programming knowledge in the past, whould be VERY easy to fix and yet I have now seen 2 patches ( since I joined ) where a fix has not been there.

woot? push this to the top please tongue