1 (edited by Gremrod 2011-07-24 23:28:07)

Topic: Incoming Transmission Podcast Episode #10 - Published

http://incomingtransmission.wordpress.com/

I want to also say that it has been great doing the podcasts with you Kalsius. You will always have your seat on the show.

With that said I will be looking for someone else to step in and take Kalsius's place on the show.

Of course with the understanding if Kalsius does return his seat will be reserved!

Hope you enjoy the podcast!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Incoming Transmission Podcast Episode #10 - Published

Aww if there's a next time I'll suffer without the AC.. the noise reduction to get rid of the AC sort of killed me a bit smile

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Love the podcast. Keep them going.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

Godspeed Kalsius. Take your time - we'll be around.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Take care Kalsius, going to miss your market analysis!

6 (edited by Smokeyii 2011-07-25 02:35:30)

Gremrod has a crush on winter i belive.

Take care Kalsius, it's been a fun.

@Winter and NeX, as gremrod said, please don't let a few bad apples make you think that the community doesn't want you guys around. I've been saying for awhile now, I would take Goons joining the game, at least there'd be more people around. So, I for one, don't care if you're Goons, or BoB or aliens from outerspace, I welcome you to Perpetuum.

*edit* Great to see you guys are going capitalist!

*edit* *edit* Holy ***, winter's pretty smart smile Are you taken? tongue

7 (edited by Winter Solstice 2011-07-25 03:29:14)

Smokeyii wrote:

Gremrod has a crush on winter i belive.

Take care Kalsius, it's been a fun.

@Winter and NeX, as gremrod said, please don't let a few bad apples make you think that the community doesn't want you guys around. I've been saying for awhile now, I would take Goons joining the game, at least there'd be more people around. So, I for one, don't care if you're Goons, or BoB or aliens from outerspace,

We're Amarr, Caldari, Gallente, and Minmitar.  So we may qualify as aliens by now smile

I welcome you to Perpetuum.

Thank you.

*edit* Great to see you guys are going capitalist!

*edit* *edit* Holy ***, winter's pretty smart smile Are you taken? tongue

Capitalism = the way to go.

And yes, I am married (to an EvE player no less.  We met in Otou, where I was kidnapped by a Laconian Syndicate pirate). wink

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

8 (edited by Arga 2011-07-25 03:34:24)

Wait... I think I'm sensing the next co-host here. Do we get a vote?

Yes, as long as you keep the AC off smile

Edit: we need more capitalism view since Grem and Kalsius were both in commune, they don't neccesarily see all sides of the game; not that they are/were biased.

9 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-07-25 03:46:02)

Hi Winter,
  I listened to part of your interview. Don't listen to what people say, they simply fear you. Our corp was also thought of as game ruiners, and called "goons" . We honestly had a good laugh about it and just went on. Several times the goon rumor was started about us, and it was hilarious. The more people make up about you, the more they fear what you'll become. Put it another way the more effective you've become. Cast it aside, and keep killing, and moving.

Good luck to you in leadership.
If you need any help feel free to contact me, or chat, I definitely salute and hope you'll be an independent group.

btw chaos drops some nice prototypes on their heavy mechs as well, we get quite a laugh about it! YAR!

10 (edited by Gremrod 2011-07-25 04:06:14)

Arga wrote:

Yes, as long as you keep the AC off smile

Edit: we need more capitalism view since Grem and Kalsius were both in commune, they don't neccesarily see all sides of the game; not that they are/were biased.

What is funny. I am a captialist in EVE. big_smile

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

11 (edited by Winter Solstice 2011-07-25 04:09:26)

Mara Kaid wrote:

btw chaos drops some nice prototypes on their heavy mechs as well, we get quite a laugh about it! YAR!

Yes our PvP boys ran back after taking down a Seth with great jubilation.  Then I listed the T4 non-proto mods that dropped on the open market.  Server first for T4 ERP \o/ wink

----

12 (edited by Syndic 2011-07-25 22:35:08)

In the podcast it would be nice if you referred to our alliance as Soviet Novastrov (official name) or "SovNov" for short. "CIR & Friends" isn't our official name, and it is unjust towards all other corps in our alliance that put a LOT of effort into securing Novastrov from outside threats. wink

It was only 2 heavy mechs, not 10. But yes, the declaration is received, understood and accepted with much anticipation.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Arga wrote:

Definitely, I'd love to see her return again too smile

Great show again, special thanks to Kalsius o/

Congrats on the 10th, and incredibly sorry to see Kalsius go.

Keep em coming.

I think the negativity you feel is more coming from the expectation that NeX wont stick around for long.  Nothing personal.

Your just being baited into taking a side, and your will to survive is being tested from all angles.

Hope you can prove them wrong and stick around.

I'd like to volunteer our guy Appendix A for the podcast. He's got a great voice for this sort of thing, and when he was grilling bureau on ts I thought I was listening to the Danish version of the BBC.

Snowman wrote:

I think the negativity you feel is more coming from the expectation that NeX wont stick around for long.  Nothing personal.

Your just being baited into taking a side, and your will to survive is being tested from all angles.

get out.

Spoiled apples everywhere.

You got it too personal Winter, with the TOG stuff and all that. Hope you can chill-out and leave the trolls to themselves.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Or what?

Mobios would be an awesome choice for a co-host for the podcast, very community-minded player. smile

CIR Complaint Form

Seeing as how Winter was invited on to give her view point as the political contact with Nex, and not as Winter the Host, she was fairly restrained in her ranting, and still gave a lot of great input to the starter game.

Just like Grem can be M2S and Host and seems to have quieted even the hardcore pessimests as to his ability to be objective, I say... if she even wants to do it, give her a chance to do the same.

It's not like there's any pay involved... wait, is there? big_smile

AeonThePiglet wrote:
Snowman wrote:

get out.

er.. I can see why you didnt get the diplomat job. lol.

I really enjoyed listening to the early jibes Kalsius and Grem used to do since their corps in-game are mortal enemies. It gave the podcast a lot of spirit and it was enjoying to listen to it. Thats pretty much why I think a podcast shouldn't be 2 people that repeat the same opinion, more clashing is needed for it to be entertaining as well as informative to the listener! smile

CIR Complaint Form

22 (edited by Winter Solstice 2011-07-25 23:47:02)

What?  No.  I'm too new to the game to give informed opinions and be a 'host'.

Everything I said was from the hip, I had one little sheet of notes (that I lost) about the public market.

I apologize if anyone is unduly offended or threatened by my carebearishness.

----

Snowman wrote:
AeonThePiglet wrote:
Snowman wrote:

get out.

er.. I can see why you didnt get the diplomat job. lol.

Lol I think he means the slang term as in "get out of here, you kidding?"  but yah wink

----

Winter Solstice wrote:

What?  No.  I'm too new to the game to give informed opinions and be a 'host'.

Everything I said was from the hip, I had one little sheet of notes (that I lost) about the public market.

I apologize if anyone is unduly offended or threatened by my carebearishness.

That's exactly why you would be a good contrast to Grem that's been a GM in beta and around since dirt.

Its really hard to 'forget' how the game was and it colors how the game looks now. But having someone to bounce off of is where the value comes from.

But, again there's no pay and lots of critism on the use of "Um" *cough grem cough* big_smile

I ummed a lot too, it bothered the hell out of me re-listening to it hmm  It was my first public interview/podcast ever though, so.. idk /shrug

----