Topic: Production Questions

I'm a little confused on material and time efficiencies.

So a CT has a certain material and time efficiency when created.

My toon has a mass production material and time efficiency from extensions.

How do these combine and actually determine how much material and time I need to make something versus what the item lists as its components in the information tab?

Also is there a link anywhere that shows what items are learned from what type and level of kernels?

Thank you for any answers you can provide.

2 (edited by Celebro 2011-07-19 15:05:06)

Re: Production Questions

What the items lists as its components in the information windows, is the actual material required if you had an 100% CT with no EP on industry.

Researched items can be found in agent profile -> production they offer no other information aside what percentage is left to complete the research, I wished they would offer more information.

I don't know of any link that provides this information afaik light/assualt kernals provide research for small modules/bots. Mech or higher kernals provide research for medium modules/mech bots. Drone kernals provide research for for autocannons/machine guns of light and medium I think, and anything related to the drone race and other types which I don't remember.

My advice would be to start with drone research, and 1st star lights or equivalent, research will let you know if these have been finalized and won't accept more. Then move up to 2nd stars or equivalent for each race and so on. Rinse and repeat for mech kernals or higher.

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: Production Questions

50/50 CT means you have to put in twice the materials as listed on the final product

and that is then reduced by your extension:

(listed ammount) / (CT quality) / [1+0.02*SUM(extensionlevel)] / (1+0.1*standing)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear