Topic: Game Code Question

I have 2x 1 month accounts and was thinking of going ahead and buying an additional 3 month sub for each.

Can I buy them now and add the time immediately so I'll be paid for 4.5 months each(counting trial time)?

If not do game codes expire or can I still buy them now and just add them when my current subs run out?

Lastly just to be certain and safe...if I buy 2x 3 month codes it will send me 2x 3 month codes not 1x 6 month code right?  :-)

2 (edited by Alexadar 2011-07-04 09:12:08)

Re: Game Code Question

When you will buy game codes, they will be send to your email like text strings. Game codes not expiring ever. You can redeem them when you want, but they are not redeeming itselves after pursache. You can resell them even.

Lastly just to be certain and safe...if I buy 2x 3 month codes it will send me 2x 3 month codes not 1x 6 month code right?  :-)

2x 3 month

the time just gets added to your current total, so if you have 1,5 months of sub running and add 3months worth you'll have a total of 4,5 months so yeah you can add time immediatly.

You can sell the time codes?

Pedobear McGee wrote:

You can sell the time codes?

you can, but as it was stated in other, its prohibited to use perpetuum forums to advertise trading with game time.

although, as far as i can see on my account details, the system keeps track on "who bought the timecode, and who used it".... i can imagine that they will implement a script that keeps track of missuse in the future.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

That is what I figured.

Annihilator wrote:

you can, but as it was stated in other, its prohibited to use perpetuum forums to advertise trading with game time.

Is there an in game place to sell / buy them?

I looked for an in game channel and didn't see one, or at least one that stood out.

Also, has a "reasonable" cost been established for one?

My apologies if these inquiries are against forum policy. I just subbed and would hate to be banned 2 days later tongue