Topic: Squad loot logger

Please? smile

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

2 (edited by Alexander 2011-07-04 01:17:45)

Re: Squad loot logger

+1!
A button in the squad window that would bring up a storage like log for all squad members (Past and present) that have looted items while the squad is in existence. The logs (for sake of database storage) can be limited to the past 24 hours.

+1
Oh yes, please. Would make it so much easier during joint mining ops.

I likes it

o come on winters i put this up a few days ago but its gone now so i will bump yours

Virlomi Silver wrote:

o come on winters i put this up a few days ago but its gone now so i will bump yours

This would involve me having read stuff.  It already takes me 6+ hours a day reading corporation forums. big_smile:D

But yes, squad loot logger.  Primarily for selfish (unselfish?) reasons of a group working together to do something and then after the end of it, someone who was supposed to split things equally looking like the last person holding a shared check at a restaurant five dollars short and everyone arguing, "I paid for mine, I put tip money in too." wink

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

+1

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Not supported. It would enable huge cross corp farming squads where people don't have to trust each other. It would be better if only those capable of being part of a team can enjoy rewards of teamwork.

Sabre906 wrote:

Not supported. It would enable huge cross corp farming squads where people don't have to trust each other. It would be better if only those capable of being part of a team can enjoy rewards of teamwork.

wow really? you don't have any friends out side your corp? and sometimes there are new people in your corp who you don't know and don't trust

I still feel loot logging in the smart way to go. It helps build trust. If people want to scam there are still ways to do it in this game if you are desperate to secretly steal for people who trust you.

The only down side to loot logging will be the keep track of it as it'll get crazy but if they added a filter system by item grade it'll be nice. E.g. All items, Standard Modules, Tiered Modules, Ammunition, Materials (This would include fragments and raw materials) and Kernels it would be an awesome system to quickly count up how much is getting done while farming. Having to ask every few minutes who needs what and who has taken ammo and who needs ammo you can see how everyone is doing. You could even monitor mining ops with it. And if a separate logging system came in for field containers then even better!

+1

Looking at someone's hands at every corner is not the best way to build trust on.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Alexander wrote:

I still feel loot logging in the smart way to go. It helps build trust.

That is not how you build trust.

Norrdec wrote:

Looking at someone's hands at every corner is not the best way to build trust on.

Agreed