Topic: "Error Declined (2)" when trying to buy a time code ?

Apparently I can't order a time code, even though I got enough money to buy one, atleast that is the message I get when I try to buy one after typing in all my CC info needed to buy it hmm?

Re: "Error Declined (2)" when trying to buy a time code ?

Which payment method are you trying to use. That's not an paypal API error and I couldn't find out much information.

None of the payment is handled by this website, it simply handled the errors and forwarding.

If this was a credit card payment then all you can do is contacting your bank and ask them why it was declined. Unfortunately we can't do anything about it.

4 (edited by Drakma 2011-07-06 14:36:38)

DEV Zoom wrote:

If this was a credit card payment then all you can do is contacting your bank and ask them why it was declined. Unfortunately we can't do anything about it.

You may want to contact your CC processing company.  This has happened to me several times.  My bank isn't even getting the request for payment.

Nayin wrote:

Apparently I can't order a time code, even though I got enough money to buy one, atleast that is the message I get when I try to buy one after typing in all my CC info needed to buy it hmm?

You wouldn't happen to be using Chase would you?

I've had this error using a VISA Debit card, but my Mastercard credit card worked.  Maybe the pay server doesn't accept debit cards at the moment?

Antibac wrote:

I've had this error using a VISA Debit card, but my Mastercard credit card worked.  Maybe the pay server doesn't accept debit cards at the moment?

Nope, it works fine with my visa debit

Maybe its Vise electron, its lower then V debit. And it may not work properlly.

Just so everyone is aware, i got the Error Declined (2) and then used the same exact card on Shattered Crystal and it worked under the regular visa payment.

Heh, when I got an Error Declined (2) when trying to buy time, my bank went so far as to temporarily suspend my credit card.

After contacting them, the reason given out was that some part of the transaction process was routed through the country of Cyprus.  My bank and a lot of others block any transactions going through Cyprus at all because of the high rate of fraud.

Hope this helps.

10 (edited by ladyoffire 2011-07-10 13:15:09)

i use my boa cc and worked np than 5 min later my cc corp called me up sayed that my cc been used by scam site and ask if i used to pay 9.99 i sayed yes and they keep trying tell me over 6 calls over 12 hours that they need mail me new cc as site know steal cc info. go figer but on 6 call talked to manger told was mmog game. gess what they called me again this moring

Which payment method are you using? I assume your using the never heard of before credit card payment method they recently attached to their website.

If in doubt use paypal credit-card feature or beg shattered crystal to sell more codes.

Alexander wrote:

Which payment method are you using? I assume your using the never heard of before credit card payment method they recently attached to their website.

If in doubt use paypal credit-card feature or beg shattered crystal to sell more codes.

i used jcc gateway in check out i gess i use paypal next time

I actually tried to put a pre-paid visa credit card (that I bought at Walgreens, which is a US drug store) on my paypal account, and pay that way, but it still turned it down.  I just used my normal credit card through paypal.  Pre-paid credit cards that function like debit cards really only work in the US.  I thought that paypal would give me a workaround, but no dice.