Topic: Another butthurt bittervet signing in

i was butthurt by ccp, cuz dey released monocles which dont affect the game but still suck cuz im too poor to buy one.
now im here and rly lyke the game so far.
i wish i found about poo earlier. really awesome gaem.
any sugestions what i shud start with. indy or pvp? cant decide.

eve rly sux. glad to meet more butthurt bittervets. \o/

Re: Another butthurt bittervet signing in

Jasdemi wrote:

i was butthurt by ccp, cuz dey released monocles which dont affect the game but still suck cuz im too poor to buy one.

Interestingly you are the living proof that CCP was right.

Most vets raged because WiS and vanity items were contrary to the spirit of EvE because they are not combat related, but accepted them for exactly that reason: not combat related, so not interesting (except with the problem of WiS making instation performance worse and dock/undock times longer, which *has* an influence on the combat playstyle).
According to vets, no EvE player would ever want to buy vanity items or walk in a station.

You prove that vets were wrong and CCP was right.

Also the best price is *never* a price that all interested people can afford. You *do* want a price that is high enough that some people will give up. Therefore your reaction somewhat also proves that monocles are priced correctly.

Avatar Creations have a lot to learn about economy
-- Snowman

Yes, they left because of the monocles. Not because of the golden hulls, uber ammo and "I win" button that's coming soon™ according to Greed is Good. wink

Please don't feed the troll (he's been around for months).