Topic: Production Formula - DEV ONLY Please

I am currently writing 3rd party software to take care of many of the calculations needed when creating a CT then producing said item, however i have run into a bit of a roadblock.  I need the formula used by the server to determine how much material is required to effect a build cycle.

I have already setup CT degradation, skill input, factory type, and other raw data.  Now i just need to know how to make it calculate correctly.  After finishing this portion the software should be ready for beta testers.

Thanks,

LoW

Re: Production Formula - DEV ONLY Please

Do a search, the trouble is that the CT degradation is random per run, so there's no way to 100% determine the material requirements for runs beyond the first.

Sorry I'm not a dev, but this has been covered already.

As i stated i have already setup an input for CT degradation, but what i am looking for is the material req formula after the CT is made.

i have to lol about that..

you figured already out the unpredictable RANDOM thing, but not the straight-forward formula for the rest (which is x*y*z:  CT * extension * standing)

wow...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

k that makes it easy i was unaware if the bonuses stacked then were multiplied or not.  Thanks.