Topic: corp members looting

so idk if it was ment to be like it is but right now corp member can loot your wrecks and that can be bad when there 400 ppl in your corp u know tongue anyway to make it so that only those in your squad can take from them unless im allowed to kill them that is lol

Re: corp members looting

+1 to this. Had many incidents where player in my corp (not squad) were stealing my loot!

This is free-loot game guys big_smile

Alexadar wrote:

This is free-loot game guys big_smile

As it should be!

What we are dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law

If it is free-loot, I wouldn't think we'd see the password box come up when trying to loot a white loot can that does't belong to our squad/corp/selves.

When NeX shards it won't be a problem.
Have to bear with it for the time being, sorry smile It's useful otherwise.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

hell, we got "whole corp always in one squad" because someone -who doesn't play anymore - complained about a corpmate hauling his field container without asking.

the unhappy customer left, but the change is still in. sad

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

If you have a problem with a corpmate looting "your" can, maybe you are in the wrong corp. Capitalist piggy corps self destruct over issues like that. Communist corps that work for common good do not. Seriously, think hard about who you want fighting/killing with you. If you can't trust your corp "brother/sister" then you may have a corp issue and not a free loot issue.

As it is, it works. My corpmate hollers that he has a can needing hauling.. it doesn't matter what squad I'm in I can go help. Sometimes there is a need to be in different squads so no need to swap and switch or use PW for all cans etc. If someone was to join your corp to rip it off ala steve, they could only get away with very little before being caught and dismembered.

if u want it to be a free looting system im cool with that just let me kill anyone that takes my stuff yarr