Topic: 3 days of trial account so far... and I've still not seen the game

Hi guys... quick question.   Is it always like this?   Perp looks like it should be fun, but after 3 days of trying to get in, I'm about to give up.

At the moment, it's a sever limit issue, but frankly a bunch of times, I just start the game, log in, and get a black screen.   Computer is pretty new (3 months) 6 core AMD processor, 4 G of RAM, video card is a little meh, 9670, but should be able to handle it shouldnt it?

I'm not sure what's going on, but am starting to feel frustrated.

Re: 3 days of trial account so far... and I've still not seen the game

as we speak... I'm logged in, and deploying to terran.   It seems like the load bar gets about 1/3rd of the distance and then sticks forever.

Anyone know what I need to do to actually load?

I have no clue what graphic card it is you have, sounds like ATI of which I have no clue what equiv nvidia would be, however rest of the system is deffo more than fine.

I've heard some people need to right click -> properties -> run as administrator helps solve some things, though I do not recall what it solves. Might be worth a try.

video card is ATI Radeon HD 5670

unfortunately running as administrator didn't get me in.  Still running game, logging in, and then system goes non-responsive as soon as it start to attempt to deploy.  (well... software does... I can run system tools and manually kill perp)

Running ATI here and face no prblems.
Slowly getting into the game but expecting it to take a week beofre I grasp the basics.

just tried to log in, server limit reached.  only on trial account atm haven't had a chance to learn the game.
is my free trial still reducing ?

Yep it is.

Sad about that, logged on started tutorial, and you guys took the server down. But as an ex eve player I'm used to thing's like that. still need to learn how to move etc.
hope you guys sort it before my trial runs out lol

When you try to deploy and only get a black screen, it can also mean a firewall issue. Please make sure the client is not blocked in any way.

Give it a few days, they should be able to sort out the server issues.
As for any performance issues you'll probably get assistance with that.