1 (edited by Guns nButter 2011-06-21 05:05:45)

Topic: Log in trap

I'd like to give a warning to beta folks.

Don't log out on the terrain. Ever.

I just logged in with my artifact argano to have a pair of Superior Overseers sitting about 50m away from me. Lost my t4 geoscanner but managed to grab my T4 LWF with an alt.

So to the devs... do the new roaming squads actively try to do log in traps? Or am I just a seriously unlucky SOB?

On a slightly different rant: wtf is with the arkhe undock timer? I understand you want to stop the zerg, but I didn't even have the slightest chance to recover my gear if I had to wait 5 minutes just to undock.

Re: Log in trap

I am 100101. I have hacked Bad Robots spark and it is mine now.

No those were part of our elite forces watching the spark network. We spawned there on start  up of your spark.

We will continue to hunt you as long as you stay on our planet.

We server the Empire!

It's not safe to log out on the terrain ANYWAY. Including alpha islands.
You just got unlucky on beta but there are a lot more Observers on beta due to their difficulty and less frequently visited.

The undock timer is beta island only (Or should be) and you should be able to undock instantly in anything other than an arkhe. If that is not the case then report it but it should be reported.

Bad Robot wrote:

I am 100101. I have hacked Bad Robots spark and it is mine now.

No those were part of our elite forces watching the spark network. We spawned there on start  up of your spark.

We will continue to hunt you as long as you stay on our planet.

We server the Empire!

Your name is %?  I guess something was lost in translation...

->You just lost The Game<-

Was able to undock in my sequer but it only goes 45 kph without a lwf hmm luckily my alt's signal amp castel goes 96 kph and he managed to grab the loot before it disappeared.