Topic: CPU/Reactor Reducing Extension for Stabilizers

I see there is no extension related to the CPU/Reactor use of Stabilizers.  I'd like to get them added to some category so there is some way to reduce these.  I'm not sure if they'd fit best in Weapons or Electronics.  I know electronics is reserved mainly for e-war modules, but stabilizers are described specifically as being electronic devices.  They're obviously not weapons themselves, but their only role is in weaponry, so placing them in that category wouldnt be unusual either.

->You just lost The Game<-

Re: CPU/Reactor Reducing Extension for Stabilizers

As a leg slot item, it could be catagorized as an engineering item, then "Optimized Engineering" will reduce the CPU.

its in the weapon tuning section of the market, and as such - no extension, like for any other tuning except armor repair.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Fitting Indy tuners is a challenge, you basically have to reduce the CPU of everything else, so some kind of extension that effects tuners would be nice.

AFAIK, t4 modules are meant to NOT be able to fully fit your heavy mech with all of those together that can negate all your weaknesses.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I haven't had any trouble fitting the riv mk2 with all t4 stuff, and my fitting skills on that toon aren't all that high.

I think the EP/T4 balance is pretty good. You have to have very good fitting skills in order to fit entire fits of t4.