Topic: Incoming Transmission Podcast

Hello,

Incoming Transmission Podcast will be on break for a month or two. Until then please keep an eye out for podcast #7 after this small break.

Thanks

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Incoming Transmission Podcast

why?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

"Listen to the silence in between, it's louder then when the bombs come screaming in."

^^ maybe?

Reset each other yet?

Sorry on doing this you have lost me listening to you. M2S is not the only Corp you should be catering for and the delay is purely until you guys get back on your feet.

Sorry respect gone I won't be listening again.

What does Kalsius have to say about this?

Is this Gremrod stepping out from the podcast, or kicking Kalsius out, or Gremrod shutting it all down regardless of Kalsius, or you two are shutting it down?

I'm not going to jump the gun, but it looks like part of your new corp policy of community-blackout. More information would be appreciated.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

What does Kalsius have to say about this?

Is this Gremrod stepping out from the podcast, or kicking Kalsius out, or Gremrod shutting it all down regardless of Kalsius, or you two are shutting it down?

I'm not going to jump the gun, but it looks like part of your new corp policy of community-blackout. More information would be appreciated.

It's gremrod's page as someone (sorry i forgot your name) pointed out to me earlier.

Lets don't jump the gun though, this may be because of legitimate RL issues that drag him away.

Reset each other yet?

seems like a lose-lose situation here.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect its more than just a corp black-out, I'm thinking it could be more serious, like the devs telling them they can't talk about the action taken, or risk having thier account banned too.

Either way, black out or gag-order, the only thing anyone wants to hear about in this action, undoubtably the biggest peice of news since ... well, the last time. And that was aired out in the forums.

So, if they do a cast, but don't mention it or there's no details, the lose all credibility anyway.

What I would like, is for kalsius to find a guest host and do another cast with as much info as they can dig up. Grem doesn't have to be part of it, this way Incoming Transmission saves face, if not then I'm with Ivor on this one; don't bother coming back.

All,

I am not catering to just m2s.

I have sent an email to Kalisus first before I made the post stating the cast would take a break for now. I did not wait for a reply from Kalisus. But I was sure he would agree, with me.

This was a personal choice right now. I have a lot of stuff going on in RL.

I don't think a month break isn't much to ask, is it?

SmokeyIndustries wrote:

"Listen to the silence in between, it's louder then when the bombs come screaming in."

^^ maybe?

LOL, this has been in my sig for... oh 4 months or more now.

I'm less interested in the exploit, than how the community thinks the landscape is going to change over the next weeks, how this could effect the market, and just the overall impact of removing so much NIC and material from the game is going to have.

This is NEWS, I'm just disappointed in the timing and that the relavency of the impact will be negated in 'just a month or so', but its your choice.

I suggest Kalsius go ahead and do a cast on his own, under a different podcast name if need be, and report on the impact and changes the game could undergo.

11 (edited by GLiMPSE 2011-06-05 07:40:57)

I don't blame Grem for his decision.

This tinfoil-hattery about Grem being under a gag order or biased is silly.

Good luck and god speed, my friend.

Arga wrote:

I'm less interested in the exploit, than how the community thinks the landscape is going to change over the next weeks, how this could effect the market, and just the overall impact of removing so much NIC and material from the game is going to have.

This is NEWS, I'm just disappointed in the timing and that the relavency of the impact will be negated in 'just a month or so', but its your choice.

I suggest Kalsius go ahead and do a cast on his own, under a different podcast name if need be, and report on the impact and changes the game could undergo.

TBH, if you are looking for some impact on the game becuase said exploit etc. Than a month would be perfect becase the impact will take about that much time if not more to be realized when it comes to the market.

So I would think that this is worth the wait.

let me see how things go this week at work and find out if I have to work the next four weekends or not.

I think people can understand that RL happens and sometimes they tend to happen at the worst times.

This is the kind of crazyness I'm talking about ... a CIR tag on Glimpse? surely the world must be ending!?!

Gremrod has my full support on this. We have spoken a lot outside of the podcast and I understand completely where he is coming from.

Let's see how things pan out over the next few weeks, the will be a lot of turmoil and change throughout the game and maybe there will be a lot more to talk about. Doing the podcast has been a great experience for me so far and it is my sincere hope we can continue in the future.

Watch this space.

"like Kalsius, a shameless carebear and jitalover" - Syndic
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com/killboard/

Kalsius Dakalsai wrote:

Gremrod has my full support on this. We have spoken a lot outside of the podcast and I understand completely where he is coming from.

Let's see how things pan out over the next few weeks, the will be a lot of turmoil and change throughout the game and maybe there will be a lot more to talk about. Doing the podcast has been a great experience for me so far and it is my sincere hope we can continue in the future.

Watch this space.

There is no doult the podcast will continue. This was a post that said BREAK. smile Trust me I enjoy the Sundays that Kal and I record!

Good luck with whatever is going on mate, your efforts are highly appreciated.

o7

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Arga wrote:

This is the kind of crazyness I'm talking about ... a CIR tag on Glimpse? surely the world must be ending!?!

The world ended.  Its a new world now.

The King is dead, Long live the King.

... Maybe I'll finally get the coolpoints that have been misappropriated from my rightful score over the last six months.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

The magic 8-ball says: Not likely.

I hope the 'break' doesn't turn permanent.  I for one fully understand how RL can jump up and put gaming on delay.  big_smile

Looking forward to the next podcast boys.  Really enjoy those!

yes the podcast is not going to miss a beat. I am not on the hook to work the next 4 to 8 weekends. I am on call though.

smile

Gremrod wrote:

I think people can understand that RL happens and sometimes they tend to happen at the worst times.

Take care of your stuff man don't let the weight of the world drag you down, and don't let others opinions of you make you act rashly.... F*** EM if they don't understand.

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum