Topic: PerProfiteer Version 1.0 - Tool to calculate what you should mine!

Hey guys,

I whipped up this program for everyone to be able to calculate how much each raw material will net you based on current market values on a per max cargo basis.

Basically you just enter the values of the ore (You can either do how much you plan to list it at, or what the price is on the market, you can put whatever you want really) and then hit next!  It will calculate the total amount to be made per resource for each of these 5 mining bots (at max cargo): Argano, Lithus, Riveler, Sequer, Termis.

Once I figure out the exact formulas Perpetuum uses I plan to calculate harvesting speeds as well including bonuses from extensions and your equipment.  Think of EvE's EVE Fitting Tool or EVEMon.

It's portable, can be opened in multiple instances, and is only 1.32MB.

If there's any bugs or you guys want to see something added just let me know.

Download:

Virus Scan:

Re: PerProfiteer Version 1.0 - Tool to calculate what you should mine!

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I used to rely on evemon a lot

nice work mate, glad to see people doing stuffage like this, really helps the game, cheers smile

Cheers!

Reset each other yet?

nice.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Thanks Cerebus big_smile, thanks for sharing, looking forward to future stuff

7 (edited by Guns nButter 2011-06-12 22:00:31)

Awesome program!  Seriously look forward to when you implement extensions and harvesting speeds big_smile

N N N NECRO!

Update plx? big_smile

9 (edited by Zex Maxwell 2011-07-24 08:37:12)

That doesn't help your legitimacy of your software. Virus scanners will only look for viruses that are already known. you could have easily made a new one, and slap some random name on it.

You need to post your source code that can be viewed to the public. your making a fan related freeware, not a business prototype.

On top of that, I already made myself a crude spreadsheet of what your program does. No, I don't plan on publishing it; because its so crude/simple, any one can do it.

Nice job.

one formatting comment.  I dont think you need to show the NIC costs out to 2 decimal places.  it shows some of the NIC totals to 2 decimal points and some with none.

ex: Triandlus: 1,929,600,.00 NIC