Topic: Early registration EP not applied

I paid for and applied a key to this account on the 19th but on logging in I've only got 20160 EP, it seems that the EP that should have been applied since I registered the key the 19th wasn't

The news item said:

any normal subscription redeemed before the 25th will start accumulating Extension Points from when the code is redeemed along with and additional two week Extension Point boost

Any chance we'll see this fixed?
~looks hopeful~

Re: Early registration EP not applied

same here, i bought game 21-11.. and now i have 20168ep

3 (edited by Alexander 2010-11-25 19:36:21)

Seems it wasn't applied for many people. The original down time after release was to apply the 20k EP. Seems like they forgot the EP from those extra 5 or 6 days.

The Game

We are looking into the issue, you will get any missing EP that you should have received from the moment you redeemed your codes as promised.

I didnt get my 20k EP either.  Please fix this ASAP!

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Same here !

We applied a fix in the background, pls check it and report back if something is missing.
Your EP counter should start in the moment when you redeemed the first code.
Close client and log in again to make sure it worked.

I seem to have gone from +ve ep cant remember between 10k and 20k last night. To a nice -19k ep.  after launch today.

I did use this account to buy a 30 day and a 180 day sub today the 180 applied to this acct and the 30day to a new act for the wife.

Im at -19k also.  May be related to me applying a 90 sub to my EA account a few days ago.

fixed.

No change to my EP after the 'fix' I'm afraid

the change didn't affect every account. just the ones needed.

You did not wipe just new extensions but most of my starter extensions. Looking at the chat a lot of other players have same problem.

14 (edited by Miko 2010-11-26 03:14:04)

It seems that the roll-back didn't include crediting us with the EP we should have earned by registering our keys early. I just logged in and still only had the 20160. I registered my key on the 19 Nov 2010 23:12 so should have had more EP on top of that.

Miko we're looking at the issue.

You guys rock <3

same here and still not fixed

The message in the general chat doesn't mention the missing EP's any more. I was wondering if this had been fixed and if so I haven't been credited with my EP's.

I appear to be missing quite a chunk of EP as well.

Missing EP = sad panda.

sad

Those who were missing the EP gained during the time between their redeem time and launch should be ok now.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Those who were missing the EP gained during the time between their redeem time and launch should be ok now.

What about the people like me who want an extra 20k EP? Mom always said it doesn't hurt to ask...so can I get some extra plz? Kthx

smile

Yep, it wasn't easy but I pulled some strings. It will take some time but you will get your 20k EP  in approximately 2 weeks!

Yup fixed for me, thank you Zoom and the other Devs smile

EP should be OK now, thanks for your patience!