Topic: some Event notifications that could be added

Gremrods request for moving squad invite messages to the toast section was a pretty good idea.

I want to add some things here too:

• Corporation member online / offline
    I don't have every Corp member on my Friendlist, and i have online/offline message in chat deactivated as they are rather anoying in help and general chat.

• Squad members joined/ left.

• squad member got killed

and perhaps, if possible, a mechanic to reduce double message like "friend" and "corp member" on/off

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: some Event notifications that could be added

+1

Good additions for the toast section, Annihilator. +1

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I know this might be a bit outside the original post but including broadcasts like "I need Remote Rep" or "I need Accumulator" along with a right clickable target option on the person who is causing the event to be broadcast would be cool.

Thanks

Gut Punch wrote:

I know this might be a bit outside the original post but including broadcasts like "I need Remote Rep" or "I need Accumulator" along with a right clickable target option on the person who is causing the event to be broadcast would be cool.

Thanks

I think a new area needs developing for that. Not what I'd call an event. Unless we call them "Squad events" and each player is limited to one request every 30 seconds.

Overall Anni you get my +1.
More events, more control over the events and more power to the players to organise things.