26 (edited by Smokeyii 2011-05-16 16:37:12)

Re: Incoming Transmission Podcast Episode #5

when did you become a man arachnix? i must have missed that memo...

And also, i think

YOU MAD?

*Edit* The point here is, AXE spent alot of time building up their research. Container gave TBA access of the account in trust that he'd do what's best for the corporation with it. Since you used being a child as an example, i'll make an analogy here for you. Your government gives you a school bus and says "Arachnix, this is your school bus, we need you to use it to get the kiddos to school." You take the schoolbus and blow it up. Do you really think your argument of "Well, you gave the schoolbus to me" is valid?

You and your corp support the worst in humanity. You display it everyday, everytime you knowingly accept and support people like Stunt and TBA. Yes, this is a game and not real life. Does that give you an excuse and a right to act like thieving immoral bastards? I don't think so. Blowing people up in game and some good natured ribbing after the fact is what this game is about, not setting out to ruin peoples game for them.

And people without any morals aren't really the best to comment on other people who DO have morals.

27 (edited by Yarren Rakarth 2011-05-16 16:47:51)

Smokeyii wrote:

when did you become a man arachnix? i must have missed that memo...

And also, i think

YOU MAD?

Not at all, just think you are generally pathetic. and your trolling attempts are at kindergarten level ^^

EDIT: Did you miss the part that he pays for the account?

so the situation is more like: here you have a car, I still have to pay for it before it is entirely mine. take over payment so you can keep it. and if I want to exchange the car for a newer while I pay it, it's MY choice. and to talk about morality in a game? why would people bother. Life is not fair.
It was not nice to do but who will stop him?

Smokeyii wrote:

And people without any morals aren't really the best to comment on other people who DO have morals.

Hypocritical level over 9000.

I hate stationhuggers and arkhebears.
M2S - Considerably more braincells than Trantor.

Spam

Oi, let's stick to the topic.

Which is "why YOU never mustered up the courage of joining the podcast".

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

lookie the m2s guy forgot to switch back to his other account and posted on his DEV account!

if only I whould have had a Dev account. *Evil thoughts*

32 (edited by Arga 2011-05-16 17:35:27)

I like the ambient music smile

Grem, you need to do some more Um exercises. wink

Although I like the idea of the round table, I think CEO's may be the wrong people to do them. Styx did a great job of being mostly neutral, but he was also alone. One thing CEO's are is passionate about thier corps and this game, and that is going to come out very quickly in a larger panel, and you'll end up with something like those cheap political shows when your really aiming for Charlie Rose.

Having CEO's come in and talk about thier corps and the game solo is great! Just not for a panel. Or maybe not on an open panel, if there's 1 or 2 specific subjects you could bring in 2 CEO's and a lively discussion that doesn't break down smile

The other upside is that corps can find someone that can fit the time better.

I also realize you want to keep it current, but the panel should be on a different day then the 'news', not having anyone show up threw off the mojo a little for the first part.

edit: should be recorded on a different day, but part of the same podcast

Lastly, Grem doesn't need to prove he's neutral. You should have let Kalsisus handle the M2S related piece, I think you did it objectively, its just not fair to ask you to investiagte your own corp as some kind of proof of neutrality; The podcast shouldn't be a 'backdoor' into M2S politics, nor into RG for that matter.

Keep up the good works!

33 (edited by Annihilator 2011-05-16 18:32:19)

Ok, listening to it atm.

Comments:

• now that intel is public: whats the DEVs comment on the EULA violation:

EULA wrote:

* Accounts can only be used by the creator of the account, unless the user required a legal guardian to create it. Account sharing can result in the termination of said account.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

btw to clear it up: Container aka real name Luke

"hey bud, the account is free and clear and yours to do whatever you like. I will probably not come back to the game as I have other real life issues I need to focus on. Do what you want with it as you are paying for it.  Best in your activities and bringing AXE forward"

his official message before he left sent via my personnal email. Its too bad people get bent out of shape over such things. It would be like my family buying a car for smokey and giving him it and then turning around and getting upset if smokey told us we couldnt drive it...even though we bought it for him. Being childish is one thing but being immature about it is another. And the more those whine about it the more fuel it gives me for the fire. I still have good relations with people on hoop, I have no hard feelings for anyone, its a game. I left to have fun which I am having lots of it.

But hey if smokey + others want to go out of their way to gloat over having my trophie Im cool with that, I mean getting hot and wet over pixels is just awesome....

Annihilator wrote:

Ok, listening to it atm.

Comments:

• now that intel is public: whats the DEVs comment on the EULA violation (account trading)

rephrase it. Wasnt account trading, traded nothing for it. It was given to me which is not against any rules smile Listen before you accuse

36 (edited by GLiMPSE 2011-05-16 18:13:09)

Smokeyii wrote:

lookie the m2s guy forgot to switch back to his other account and posted on his DEV account!

Actually, I am pretty sure you just Gargatrolled... +5 CoolPoints

TeamBETAalpha wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

Ok, listening to it atm.

Comments:

• now that intel is public: whats the DEVs comment on the EULA violation (account trading)

rephrase it. Wasnt account trading, traded nothing for it. It was given to me which is not against any rules smile Listen before you accuse

You perfectly right, it wasn´t account trading. For my understanding it is "account sharing".
I think there is a passage on that as well in the EULA.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

BANHAMMER TIME

39 (edited by MoBIoS 2011-05-16 18:44:56)

FYI:
EULA:

* Accounts can only be used by the creator of the account, unless the user required a legal guardian to create it. Account sharing can result in the termination of said account.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot

MoBIoS wrote:

FYI:
EULA:

can

GLiMPSE wrote:
MoBIoS wrote:

FYI:
EULA:

can

I think the "can" refers to the legal guardian, wheres I am sure you take that role, I am also sure, you weren´t the previous owner of that account tongue

#Bad Robot

42 (edited by GLiMPSE 2011-05-16 18:56:24)

MoBIoS wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
MoBIoS wrote:

FYI:
EULA:

can

I think the "can" refers to the legal guardian, wheres I am sure you take that role, I am also sure, you weren´t the previous owner of that account tongue

Are you sure I was not the original owner of the account and also TBA's legal guardian?

Until you can prove it... your argument is invalid.

Is this Community Court now? I hope its like Night court, so we can stare at Markie's breasts some more.

44 (edited by Yarren Rakarth 2011-05-16 19:01:12)

for the best, probably not start to look up the account sharing of Prototype characters, is probably not that many left then. and we shall not speak on production characters.

MoBIoS wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
MoBIoS wrote:

FYI:
EULA:

can

so what your saying is everyone in axe should be banned before I had the account as it was as shared corporate account? You lost me here Im confused, so I guess we better have a DEV ban every axe player prior to me owning this account...or wait Im lost, cause Im also sure other people from other corporations accessed it as well, I mean I would for you to get banned as I was told you used it as well....

Not to add fuel to the fire... but i think this can all be summarized in a unique and never before seen 2 word sentence.

They mad.

Of course its just the 'account' that's being shared that would be terminated.

What I'm wondering is how they actually prove that it was shared? Other then checking IP logins, which are circumstancial since some players are using remote proxy software. This game is full of lies, its part of the process, so you can't even take a 'confession' as proof.

GLiMPSE wrote:

Not to add fuel to the fire... but i think this can all be summarized in a unique and never before seen 2 word sentence.

They mad.

I agree completely. I mean why would other people from other corps that have nothing to do with the corporation at hand be mad about something other people have. I think I just garbled there....Poor excuse to get people banned, account sharing, account trading....dont ever recall any of that but hey apparently this post full of GM/Players. OH well, if mobios/smokey couple want to act like children over me im fine with that....btw fuel added yet again, we make white man fire Glimpse

GLiMPSE wrote:

They mad.

Well yeah you know how it is, whenever something happens in the game so they run into the closet and takes on the forum warrior costume. this time, eh it's too small.

Arga wrote:

Of course its just the 'account' that's being shared that would be terminated.

What I'm wondering is how they actually prove that it was shared? Other then checking IP logins, which are circumstancial since some players are using remote proxy software. This game is full of lies, its part of the process, so you can't even take a 'confession' as proof.

your right including yourself, me and everyone else. People just need to play the game and have fun. Its too bad people go out of their way when its something they dont like to try to make things worse for everyone....it is sad tbh.