Topic: To re-Roll or not

Ok its very tempting to Re-Roll my account, my second account (indy) was already re-rolled and placed into a heavy mech. Seemed to pay off on that side. However, This account is my combat one only a few weeks short of being in a Gropho or I could be in Gropho if i stay with green and re-roll. Or do I bite my tounge and hold my breath untill destroiers come out and pray that someone will make me one with in a month of that patch?

Only real "waste" of ep was to get a Sequer (seen as a waste), but this was very helpfull.

The debate I'm having is, what the advantages to me going yellow over green. Besides the fact i have (2nd account indy) rep with ICS conglomarate and that means primarly blues to kill if i stay on that island.

I know the rock paper scissors theory and all the bots bonuses. Just want to get opinions of how this will effect my game play. I understand LOS with lazers and what i will lose with the re-roll itself, and no I don't want to go Blue and I don't want to hear about how Blue is great I like Range over speed.

Re: To re-Roll or not

If you havn't "wasted" any EP and your character is specced into green then why would you re-roll it?
Also, if you have your 2nd accoutn rep with ICS conglomarate, you can just teleport over to Daoden and kill reds there.

There will always be this decision looming as long as resets exist.  If you respec to yellow you will miss green.  So cut your losses and save your reset until you have a REALLY good reason to use it, not just a grass is always greener (or yellower as the case may be).

And you shouldn't need a reset to use destroyers or anything else that gets added to the game; the game will still be designed to allow anyone to do anything without needing a reset.

Thanks you two always seem to be the voice of reason on the forums just what i wanted to see when i logged back in. Posting for Khader cause i don't want to log him in.

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum