1 (edited by Annihilator 2011-05-13 18:54:55)

Topic: Target Painter / Chassis scanner /Signal stuff

Two suggestions:

1. Target painter:
    It would be nice if the debuffed target could be locked much faster and on greater distance by squadmembers of the painter.
    This effect should not stack with the two Locking-NEXUS effects to avoid the complete neutralisation of negative interference effects.

At the same time, i would love if this module would be a misc slot module, or would get a completely new slot type for special placement:
    - Arbalest/Baphomeths missile slot,
    - Vagabonds shoulder mount,
    - Zeniths or Artemis' belly mount, but with the target beam coming out of the middle "eye"

This could make target painter more desireable, especially for "stealth" operations.

2. Chassis and Cargo scanner
    Several changes i would like to see with them:
    1. ability to save the scan data like geoscan data
    2. grafical effect of the scanner (the typical laser scanner effect)
    3. same as target painter - torso-slot for it
    4. ability to have chassis-scan data shown on target computer and to share that data with group.

3. Signal detector and masking modules
    IMHO the power consumption of those modules should be based on hitsize of the robot.
    That way, all classes of robots could use them. a Prometheus + Mediumk accumulator is stable with a standard signal detector, but cant do anything else.

i had more things but first, wanna read some thoughts from others

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear