Topic: Corp Financial Transactions bug?

I click on corp management, then accounting. The corporate financial transactions list shows the proper balance, but does not list items in date/time order even after clicking the date column. The first page starts at present date, and list some items for the past 2 days for some corp members. The second page starts at present again and list the past 2 days, but lists other items for seemingly random corp members. It appears that all items are present, just in a non-sensical order. There is no ability to sort by date/time.

Also, if I open the corporate financial transactions window on two separate clients it will show the transactions in a different (random) order, but again the total dollar amount appears correct.

Removed and re-downloaded both clients, but still having the same issue.

Re: Corp Financial Transactions bug?

Confirmed both Accounts show correct total, but missing transactions also sorting does not help as it only sorts the transactions that are shown. This also happens on the charcter transaction page. While running missions some of the payments were not recorded but the total was keeping correct track.

Confirmed this issue this morning. With Alt did a bunch of transport missions. Main checked corp account, still show from yesterday. Logged main and logged back in again. Issue still appears to be there.

Cheers
Ruval

Can someone post a screenshot please? We have some trouble understanding the exact problem.

Fixed it with some help from AgY - sorry guys, I must've inhaled a puff of stupid at some point.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

6 (edited by Kazimir Casus 2011-05-10 22:05:10)

DEV Gargaj  was faster than me.

However, placing the screenshot.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 … _error.jpg

fixed

Thanks!