Topic: Arbalest legs

Just a comment on the scale of this bot's legs, i understand that there is a specific art style to the game but the toothpick legs moving at the speed of light that support a massive chassis looks a little silly.

Just a request but could the legs be thickened or made to look like they can support that giant machine? smile

Re: Arbalest legs

Honestly I'd rather see robots bounding along rather than waddling but it's really too late to change the models much now.

The lights and assaults should have been more animal like and not weird cow-robot like.

Current design concept:
light ewar - insects
light combat - small animals
assaults - larger animals
mechs - bipedal animals
heavy mechs - larger bipedal animals
destroyers - war machines

Sadly lights and assaults don't really look the part right now. Maybe we'll see a few redesigned in the months to come.

The Game

The hole insect theme is ugly and boring.. i rather have ''terminator theme!! big_smile

oh and maybe a turning delay or something on all robots and mecs? by spamming A''D it turns little to fast for a robot? make the game looks not so well done!

Aknot wrote:

The hole insect theme is ugly and boring.. i rather have ''terminator theme!! big_smile

oh and maybe a turning delay or something on all robots and mecs? by spamming A''D it turns little to fast for a robot? make the game looks not so well done!

noone forces you to stay in small bots forever....

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I was kind of hoping to have more bots with the Tank-treds or hover bots but it's all personal aesthetics.