Topic: PayPal Error

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/UA … directlink
How i can buy a subscribe if i getting a second day this the message? What's wrong? Help me please!

Re: PayPal Error

Copy from the beta forum archive:

Those who get the "The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method." error:

We have contacted PayPal about the issue, but they said they can't do anything on our side, you need to contact PayPal and they can check out what the problem could be with your account.

If one of your buyer is having difficulties
completing a payment, please advise them to contact PayPal directly and
we will advise them further after reviewing their PayPal account.
If a payment does not complete, we cannot see any information about this
payment in the recipient's account and any possible error messages will
only be visible in the sender's account.

See also here:
https://www.x.com/message/89356

The most likely cause is that the customer's credit card failed bank authorization.

Oh, guess that was my fault sad
I bought virtual mastercard with nominal amount a bit higher a subscibe then will be need to my choose... Then they are deducted from my card $1.95 to authenticate. This procedure takes 24 hours as they said.

So, i got my redeem code now and i joing to you all guys to play the nice game! Thanks for your answer Zoom! Excuse me for silly panic. roll:D

Just for future reference: this error can also happen when you do not have enough money on your paypal account.

I seem to be having the same problem here.

On Wednesday I registered for paypal and got my 1st account (after 4 attempts).
Thursday thru Saturday I have been trying to buy a 2nd 6 month account (roughly 20 attempts) and I keep getting the same error the OP got.

Does this mean that I have to put money into my paypal account via my bank account (I have $0 in it) even though I have a credit card registered with paypal?

This is very frustrating.

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

before you try to buy make sure you "upload" money on your paypal account

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard