Re: [MORTE] Immortal Legacy - Recruiting

Warning: The cake may or may not be a lie.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

27 (edited by 1010110100101010010100101 2011-08-25 14:38:33)

sounds like a cool place to be

Need more combats!

Just subscribed, i'll jump back in MORTE channel tonight and have a chat.

Cheers!  Come join the family who actually cares if your on-line time is enjoyable and your not sitting around bored.  Come join the guys who are not afraid to try new things and who work as a team to accomplish goals!  Swing by MORTE (public channel) and inquire more!

Officially a MORTE member, grouped up and achieving things from day one. Thanks for all the advice and setting me up with a Yagel etc.
Cheers,
Boz

Another family member.  Won'tcha be my neighbor?

Looking for more out of this game.  Looking for people who sit down with you and discuss mechanics and builds?  Looking for veteran players who care more about having fun and learning as a team then winning?  Looking for a place that helps you build wealth and helps fill your hanger up with bots?  Then immortal legacy is for you.  Dedicated to the principles of honor, integrity and respect we pride ourselves on good natured fun.  We are actively seeking pvp focused.pilots with industrial alts.  Worried about pvping everyday and feeling burdened by the constant need to make money?  Don't be.  Corp insured bots.  Higher then market internal buy orders and discounted gear.  The only thing stopping you from pvping around the clock is you.  Come join the family.  Swing by MORTE public and  let's talk.  ( Enemy Corps need not apply, void were necessary, promotion never ends.  For official rules and statements visit our website.)

Looking for Dedicated PvP Pilots!  Looking for pilots on all timezones.  We have three active roam groups going out in all hours of the day/night.Do you want to pvp every day and afraid of grinding NIC for endless hours?  Come talk to me!  We will get you pvping every day with little to no effort.  Come fight with comrades who treat you with respect and give you the shirt off their backs. Come fight for Immortal Legacy.

I must say you guys in morte are pretty considerate i was mining in beta a week ago and they put me in 25% armour then stopped and roamed away lol thought i was kill mail fodder

Dont even try.....

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Just wanted to give a shout out to Immortal Legacy, I joined as a very new player and was immediately helped with answers to all my questions as well as help with my combot bot and build. I was so impressed with the help that I was given as a new player, I created a second account to do mining. And just like the first time, I was helped with a build for that one as well. Being new I was a little wary joining but Immortal Legacy crushed any doubts I had and I have actually enjoyed my time with them so far. Everyone one is very helpful and understanding.

Thanks again Immortal Legacy, I look forward to helping this awesome Corp strive for honor and glory.:D

Swing by our Public Channel 'MORTE'.....still having fun on Nia big_smile

Want active and lively conversation?  Tired of sitting in your corp channel for hours on end with 1 maybe 2 people online?  Different timezones shunning you out of the game?  Never can find that right group of people who are not only helpful but want you to succeed in the game?

Immortal Legacy is for you!

A great place for new members to get their feet wet with tips from Vets and active enough to keep an attention span of a gnat.  Veteran players welcome too!  As one of the largest Corps that has Alpha side and Beta side development,  Immortal Legacy has it all.

Capitalism:  The driving force of our corp!  Internal Markets with corp buy orders and sell orders with almost every module in the game available!  Tired of paying 10 Million for that T4 Medium Missle launcher on the market?  We have access to that gear at rock bottom prices.

Communism:  Sick of losing that bot you worked so hard to get?  Sick of watching hours of tedious grinding out the window because 10 people zerged you with ECM?  Yeah it blows, we've all been there.  Here at Immortal Legacy understand how limited your play time might be and you don't want to spend 19 hrs grinding for another Mech.  At Immortal Legacy we cover your pvp loses.  ALL of your loses, as long as your pvping for the motherland and her assets.  Worry free pvp is what we like to call it.

Afraid you can't pvp everyday?  That worry is cast out the window as soon as your field ready.

Young or Old, Noob or Vet all is welcome to Immortal Legacy!  We treat everyone with respect and honor. 

~This message is brought to you in part of the ad campaign and the better resident bureau of Nia.  Some restrictions may apply, void were nessecary please visit our website at hydra-morte.enjin.com for offical rules, disclaimers and all other non-sense not related to this post.  Residents of Pirate, whining, ***,foul mouthed creatures and tasteless stupidity need not apply.  If you are in fact a decent human being and understand the basic codes of integrity and respect then feel free to swing by MORTE our public channel in game to chat, please no lurkers(will be banned until messaged in game or elsewhere.)

~Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.

BUMP

\O/ MORTE FOREVER~!

Blackhorn's totally a spy.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

~ Bump for hardest working people in Nia.

Looking currently to grow our industrial division, swing by MORTE public for more information.

Currently looking for producers and miners.

Immortal Legacy is still alive and kicking.  With multiple active timezones there will always be someone online for you!  Whether your the EU/Aussie/US timezone there is always someone online to hang out with and feel involved. 

Immortal Legacy is capitalist and focused in teamwork, dedication and integrity.  We invite each and every nia resident to come by and hang out in our "Morte" public channel and chat and meet the family. (Unless I don't like you then you get booted >=)  ). 

Immortal Legacy is part of the SovNov Alliance.

Immortal Legacy is based out of Tellesis for the Alpha Residence and Danachov for the Beta Residents.  As a MORTE member you will have access to Beta life and with some of the most competitive prices on the market you will enjoy cheaper equipment then market and you will have access to gear thats not even on the market!

Bump~ actively seeking players of all skill levels looking to have fun.

Are you ready to put your money with your mouth is?  Are you ready to take your PVP experience up to the next level?  Are you tired of listen to whining butthurt people in general chat and reading pathetic troll topics on the forums?  Are you ready to play for honor, integrity and dignity? 

Immortal Legacy is waiting for you.

As one of the most active US timezone corps we often find our ranks fighting off major alliances on a daily basis and taking the fight right back into their own backyard.  Part of the SovNov Alliance you will find active alliance mates ready to kick *** and take names at a drop of the hat.  Immortal Legacy prides ourselves on standing behind our beliefs, you won't find "elite" forum trolls who dock up when an even number shows up at their door.  You will find respectful courtesy players whos solo purpose is to have fun.

Swing by MORTE public channel and let's chat. 

Come join the people who rely on their guns to do the talking.

Looking for AU time zone applicants, currently 10 active aussie's, post Orbz for details.

+1 wink

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

Free candy for the first 30 applicates.