1 (edited by Caesar Morte 2011-04-19 00:06:58)

Topic: [MORTE] Immortal Legacy - Recruiting

Immortal Legacy [MORTE]

New-player friendly corporation based on community and exploring the world of Perpetuum.

Veteran agents and newbies welcome. Get involved in the community or just hang out, learn and ask questions.

We are PvP focused with industrial background. Looking for mature attitude players. Teamspeak 3 available. Trial members without the ability to join corps are welcome to our public channel "MORTE" and can participate in corp activities.

"Come on in, get some help, get to know some people."

2 (edited by Phalanx 2011-04-03 15:04:23)

Re: [MORTE] Immortal Legacy - Recruiting

Keep up the good work [MORTE] !

Join a corp focused on new player development. We have veterans online and available to help you.

Immortal Legacy

Growing fast with a lot of new players looking for teamwork, farming, buddies and mining partners.

Immortal Legacy

Thanks MORTE, Ive learn't so much in a week with the Corporation, big_smile

Always looking for more good agents.

IMMORTAL
  -Legacy-
[MORTE]

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."

- Albert Pike

IMMORTAL
  -Legacy-
[MORTE]

Good corp.... A great PVE and PVP group...  Nice if your an Indi or Combat.  What I liked the most is that they helped me with skills to do both.  I'm an Indi character at heart and "Morte" gave me all great places to mine on alpha and beta.  Morte has "Team Speak" and alliance contacts to help. if you want a team to do PVE or Kill in PVP Morte is the Corporation smile

Great Corp. Knows the game and willing to help everyone beginner or veteran. Well represented in all time zones, Always someone on. Has a great corp market that is expanding everyday with prices too good to be true. Join them in MORTE chat with any questions you may have.

My buddy and me join the other day and so far I love this corp. We have plan events and everyone has been so helpful. I have only been playing a few weeks, so I am a total noob. Thanks for asking all my question I am catching on pretty fast so I will help others who join. If you are looking for a team corp that helps then look no further. Great corp, great allaince great leadership. great members. Did I mention the word great at all big_smile

Eve Vet here, joined 2 days ago and I already feel like I am at home. Very good community, active and helpful and having tons of fun. We pretty much do everything there is to do and there's always something to do. Loving so far.

Join the Family. Very helpful with all need. Transporting good, Killing that roaming spawn that wont leave your miner alone, PVEing for that nic giving plazma. Always willing to answer all questions. Join us in MORTE channel we will help you get going anyway we can. Industrial, PVE, and PVP Welcome.

Whether you are looking for PVP, PVE, or Industrial know how, this pair of corps Hydra/Morte brings a LOT to the table.  Great group of folks.

I was an EVE refugee, and Morte has made sticking around easily and fun.

Give it a try!

http://morte-hydra.enjin.com/home  Check out our Website! big_smile

IMMORTAL
  -Legacy-
[MORTE]

Join us in our public channel, MORTE. . . Still looking for more good agents! big_smile

IMMORTAL
  -Legacy-
[MORTE]

Great corp for a new starting agent to learn everything in! smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Ive been hanging in their channel for a while, great bunch of helpful people.  Got invited to their TS yesterday and ....

Dey gots a real life girl! yikes

Yes gentlemen, they have a honest to goodness female in their midst.  So if that isnt a good reason to join them, then there are no good reasons to join any group.;)

All kidding aside, these folks are a great help and I am looking forward to running with them for the foreseeable future.

Come join the fun....Well established Corp, Looking for more agents! big_smile

IMMORTAL
  -Legacy-
[MORTE]

Got some good people, always looking for more, Come see what we're about...join our public channel MORTE big_smile

Immortal Legacy, Strong player base and internal corp market.  Very active member base with a lot to do smile  PvP and Industry pilots both welcome.

Bump

<Smile big_smile>  Come visit the MORTE public channel!

Come join the fun there's Cake big_smile