Re: Episode 1 - Incoming Transmission Podcast

Roving Guns Command:

We would like to thank you both for your work and efforts in presenting this podcast for the community. We look forward to future episodes.

=S=
RG command staff

RG_Sha
Roving Guns: Commanding Officer
www.RovingGuns.com
"If it's not fun your doing it wrong."

Syndic wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

Everyone that has given us feed back on the first podcast, thanks again.

Any ideas that you want to see us cover on the show please post away. smile

Blow-by-blow neutral viewpoint historical introduction of every powerblock in-game, introduce everyone to the new players who are tuning into your show.

Sounds good. I think we can pull that off. big_smile

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I would like to add that Kalsius and I felt we wanted to get the podcast started even if we had little to no political information.

We wanted to show that we not only said we were going to do a podcast, but we did it.

We also wanted to show we can be neutral even though we are in corps that hold outposts etc in game.

So we have the start of a platform for a podcast and we will refine it and improve it.

Thanks

Yup Grem, completely agree that it's important to get the foot in the door & get the first episode out.

Again if there is anyway I can help, hit me up on PM.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Gremrod wrote:

I would like to add that Kalsius and I felt we wanted to get the podcast started even if we had little to no political information.

We wanted to show that we not only said we were going to do a podcast, but we did it.

We also wanted to show we can be neutral even though we are in corps that hold outposts etc in game.

So we have the start of a platform for a podcast and we will refine it and improve it.

Thanks

Lies and propaganda. RG holds no outposts.

GLiMPSE wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

Thanks

Lies and propaganda. RG holds no outposts.

We got bellicha on lock. The locals all docked up and haven't been seen or heard from since.

Syndic wrote:

Again if there is anyway I can help, hit me up on PM.

Thank you sir!

When is the next episode?  Besides being greedy and wanting more, I think there is a point to be made that you don't want to lose momentum.  I think you should try to stick to a set schedule as soon as possible.  Get a date in peoples' minds when the next episode is coming out so we have it to look forward to.

Ral wrote:

When is the next episode?  Besides being greedy and wanting more, I think there is a point to be made that you don't want to lose momentum.  I think you should try to stick to a set schedule as soon as possible.  Get a date in peoples' minds when the next episode is coming out so we have it to look forward to.

I want to do 2 a month. So one every 2 weeks.

I want to be famous, no one appreciates me wink

But again if there's anything i can do to help Grem/Kals just let me know as long as it doesnt involve shutting up tongue

plus i sound really stupid in person big_smile

Jelan wrote:

*snip* as long as it doesnt involve shutting up *snip* i sound really stupid in person

Wait, what... smile

Seriously though, most everyone hates hearing themselves over vent/TS, regardless of the content.

These programs use a lot of compression and there's a lot of clipping at the server, doing an interview over skype will sound much better. If you still sound stupid, you'll can still be famous like Gilbert Godfry; do you like ducks?

Arga wrote:
Jelan wrote:

*snip* as long as it doesnt involve shutting up *snip* i sound really stupid in person

Wait, what... smile

Seriously though, most everyone hates hearing themselves over vent/TS, regardless of the content.

These programs use a lot of compression and there's a lot of clipping at the server, doing an interview over skype will sound much better. If you still sound stupid, you'll can still be famous like Gilbert Godfry; do you like ducks?

I'm a big fan of anything feathered, i had a pet duck called matilda when i was a kid big_smile

Germ and myself are in very different timezones which means we have to carefully co-ordinate when we record the main part of the show. It does have an advantage though that in terms of interviews etc, we can cover a vast amount of timezones between us.

I'd interview you Jelan, I'd even stay up late if I had to big_smile

"like Kalsius, a shameless carebear and jitalover" - Syndic
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com/killboard/

Kalsius Dakalsai wrote:

Germ and myself are in very different timezones which means we have to carefully co-ordinate when we record the main part of the show. It does have an advantage though that in terms of interviews etc, we can cover a vast amount of timezones between us.

You guys could probably go to a local pub... your both living under the tyranny of the queen.

Beer + interview = much hilarity.

"like Kalsius, a shameless carebear and jitalover" - Syndic
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com/killboard/

Ral wrote:

Working on setting a regular schedule for the podcast.

GLiMPSE wrote:
Kalsius Dakalsai wrote:

You guys could probably go to a local pub... your both living under the tyranny of the queen.

Treason, ship him off to Australia!