Topic: Ghost, spirits, misty fog

Ok, if you have been running around beta at night, you may have noticed a misty fog rising ghost around plants, anyone have an answer to what that is?

Re: Ghost, spirits, misty fog

It's not just Beta. New weather effect. Probably means something.

The Game

I wonder too)
Thought it was graphical artefacts

thats jitas spirit!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

thats jitas spirit!

Just a shame he's not left yet really.

The Game

Alexander wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

thats jitas spirit!

Just a shame he's not left yet really.

lol hes coming to get you!

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

OMG, Jitas the headless horseman, oh no wait, headless chicken tongue

if its seen on hokko, i could be Neoxx's or Blackomen's leftover wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Nah we exorcised them

lol did you do a good job tho, or use a half price exorcist?

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

Half price!!! we got a free exorcism with every no hope kill, hence we have enough for everyone wink

fair enough i was worried that you might not have got the job dont properly and Neoxx or Blackomen would be lurking in the shadows waiting to get us all

I always figured it was the devs new invisible bots

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

They seem like just weather random fluff.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

There seems to some eerie music and siren-like wailing associated with them too on occasion. Are the ghostly spirits of Doomhalarn ancestors about to rise in anger at the lack of fresh blood, bullets and bolts spilled on it's shores of late?!

Appease them now, bring your blob* into battle and save us from their wrath!

*Irritating pirate clans need not apply.

PS: Thanks to NOHOPE for providing us with some welcome respite. The 15 Ewar souls from your little incursion lastnight were well received by our deities. The sun shines over Doomhalarn once again today as our warriors tend to the minor sctratches on their paintwork...

it might be just a coincidence, but when I saw those ghosts, the plants just regenerated in that area. Worth to investigate a bit more, maybe we can catch the pattern of terrain update.

Industrial Junkie

17 (edited by Alexander 2011-03-20 17:48:09)

Sorry. I should have replied a long time ago but I thought this was just a troll post.
The new weather effect is the visual representation of when plants, not minerals, regrow.

Pretty cool.

The Game

That was my understanding too. It's a dust storm created by a change in their life cycle.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."