Facts:
- They are worse then standard items
- standard items can be bought or found easier
- there is no market for player built T1 items

solutions that came into my mind:
- remove standard item drops with flawed ones
- put up npc buy orders for flawed ones
- put additional components into flawed ones to give them recycling value

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: T0 Items - for what?

The recent patch is more of a stepping stone rather then opening up new opportunities. The modules you get are pretty crap and in most cases T2 is better than T3- due to their weight. When speed is one of the most important factor a slowdown of a few KPH versus a minor increase and huge fitting costs isn't worth it.

The only good things about the cache is they give standard items that NPC's don't drop. One less reason to prototype but that's pretty much old hat now anyway.

Some caches are worth too much in my opinion and others aren't worth the time and NIC it took to find them. I like the idea of NPC's dropping flawed and standard items and caches containing standard items more frequently. If NPC's dropped these flawed modules more frequently than they drop T1 modules that really might help the market.

Good idea. smile

The Game

True, T0 items aren't very useful for vetern players, but they are like mana for the new player, especially as Alex pointed out, for items that don't normally drop from alpha mobs, like co-procesors and medium items.

I can't say for sure, but it seems like the new player would be less worried about losing a T0 item so would be willing to try something different; and a little bolder with PVP.

A new learning tier of items seems like a positve step.

agreed on the t0 items you cant loot from any npc, like evasive, shields, cpu, reactor, remote sensor amp, etc.

but t0 small em guns... you get t1's from drones 2km away from the main noob-terminal

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

NPC's should be dropping T0 75% of the time not T1.

I AM NOT A GM™

and you can recycle them wink

Jelan wrote:

and you can recycle them wink

^^
They have materials same as t1
But IMO, there should be mechanism to upgrade t0 into t1 because this items is useless.
Or just for simplifying gameplay maybe we should dig commodities instead t0? Please discuss=)