Topic: Public Letter to Developeers. Country Community forum.

Hello!

Sorry for fluent english.
I'mwriting this letter because the situation with creation Russian community forum goes up to incredable f***ing situation.

We told with GMs about placing link to Community forum in Russian chat. They put, then removed, then again put...again removed...

Officialy ask: What do we need to do with forum in order to put it in the head of Russian chat?

I played eve-online more then 6 years, mony friends from eve comes to Perpetuum and ask me: "Where is the official Russian forum where i can see information, corps, fitting and so on?"
I told: "No such forum"
They: F**K this game!!!

Developers you already missed many players because there is no fun sites, fun forums!
Only small part of Russian community in many games could write or read forums in english, we love our language and want to talk with each other on our language.
I'm seriously advice you to brake this situation with Russian community.
Russian eve fun site has thousands members!

Please, DEV answer to this post, Thx.

Run Safe

Re: Public Letter to Developeers. Country Community forum.

shhh they are busy building islands

the forum localisation is linked to publisher for those countries.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Changing the language at the top changes the forum you access. Currently there is no Russian publisher and thus there is no official Russian forum moderated by Russian GMs and such.

The Game

We are aware of the problem and are working on the solution. Please understand we can not give official support for forums we have no control over whatsoever.

The Russian community will have its own sub-section in these forums as soon as we sort out the moderation and the flow of information to us.