Topic: Can't cancel storage rent

Suddely i've realized i have too much storages and decided to cancel rent on some of them. So i've pressed that button, it asked me am i sure or not and...just cleared logs in that storage. I've tried it in various ways - it doesn't work when storage is full and when its empty, when it have folders and when its not, when it have default name or been renamed, when it on level 1 and when it on level 4, when im sittong in that terminal and when im sitting somewhere else. Check and fix that plz - NICs just flowing out for nothing smile

Have a productive day, Runner

Re: Can't cancel storage rent

All that insurance fraud NIC has to go somewhere.

Much srsly it sounds like a bug. I've never had any issue cancelling corporate storages but these were in outpost and not alpha islands.

The Game

i have storages on alpha islands, terminals ond outposts. those i don't want anymore are on outposts

up

problem still present. GM's were unable to help me ingame. advice from DEV's to wait until rent time ended does'nt helped. NIC's keep flowing away.

what happens if you empty your corp wallet short before the rent has to be paid?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

It probably keeps the container and just doesn't take the NIC. big_smile

The Game

it's already noted

Del it manually or pay money!

lol they already promised to fix that in next patch. but returnong money will be interesting big_smile

DEVs should compensate the losses from their mistakes.

Having this issue too.  :3

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.