Topic: Industrial Missions + low lvl decoders

Morning PO!

I've just got this idea about industrial missions, manufacturing and researching missions.

* manufacturing missions lvl 1
   - build 1k bullets
   - build 1k rockets
   - etc.

* manufacturing missions lvl 2
  - build standard mods, weapons, armor pates.... etc

* manufacturing missions lvl 3
   - build low lvl bots

* manufacturing missions lvl 4
  - build some tech 2 stuff

The manufacturing missions should go hand in hand with reserch mission.

* reserch lvl 1
- reserch 2-3 mods from syndicate kernels

* reserch lvl 2
- reserch some other syndicate stuff

* reserch lvl 3
- reserch some lvl 2 mods

* reserch 4
- reserch lvl 3 mods

---------------------------------------

-hope you'll comment and add some more info to it.. i will reedit the post if necesary.
-the missions should have a better nic reward, as the manufacturing ones take a bit longer to make.
-this way u will get rid of the low lvl decoders by manufacturing bullets and other stuff..
-research will make u go hunt kernels and other bots, or doing pew pew missions.

----------

so please comment....
cheers guys

love u all!

Re: Industrial Missions + low lvl decoders

I like the idea of manufacturing assignments but it'd be hard to code without making them hugely exploitable.

Perhaps assignments that ask for CT's above a certain percentage? That might balance out okay in the long run.  Put rather short times on them just long enough to travel, make the CT and transport it to wherever it's demanded. Possibly it could reward you with produced items, NIC, replace the decoder or a higher level decoder. Some form of reward is needed other than just ammo and NIC.

Perhaps special research kernels for a general field. If it asks for ammo it'll give you kernels that will give ammo research. The higher the tier the better the kernels it gives. Sell them on the market to make the CT's into NIC. Perhaps a good way to recycle old CT's into something consumable? Find a need for all the crappy level 1 decoders. Turn them into more kernels or NIC.

The Game