Topic: Autosplit into limited cargo space

I was sad the first time I tried to pull a stack of 1.0 Million Imentium into my Sequer and it complained I didn't have enough room. 

I just want the game to fill my Sequer with as much as it can carry and leave the rest in the terminal.  So, if I may, I'd like to request that if we drag something into our cargo and there isn't enough room that it goes ahead and fits what it can and leaves the rest in the terminal, field container, or whatever.  That small convenience would make a big difference.

Thanks team!  Keep up the good work!

Re: Autosplit into limited cargo space

I don't know if autofill is the best option, but anything that wouldn't make me bust out the calculator everytime i go to move multiple items would be awesome.

better add split option inside container

Have a productive day, Runner

just split by weight will do

I would think it would not be to hard to add the functionality so that when you move a stack from point A to B it moved the maximum whole quantity that fit instead of error out leaving the remainder behind.  To me this makes sense.  Almost every game I have ever played MMO or otherwise it I grab a stack of 10 with room for 8 I get 8 2 get left behind.

Split by AU would work if you can split in all containers but this still seems like a kludge to avoid fixing the issue.

/signed

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978