Topic: New ewar skill(s) - Hacking & Sabotage

Suggesting two new eletronic warfare skills

Sabotage:

- Disable/cripple certain modules like head slot items or even weapons

Hacking:

- Take control of enemy npc/player causing them to attack the closest hostile enemy and behave accordinaly like npc's using modules and what not. This should have heavy accumlator cost and a chance to fail which takes a big chunk of accumlator aswell as having to be within X meters to maintain the "mind control"

Re: New ewar skill(s) - Hacking & Sabotage

obvioius troll is obvious.

Now the important question is, will it sparkle?

4 (edited by L1fe3looD 2011-01-19 22:03:35)

only in direct sunlight would be my guess.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

Taking control of an opponents weapon system for a limited amount of time, say 10 seconds would be cool.

6 (edited by xeus909 2011-01-20 15:45:47)

Sabotage - Although I find this interesting, what attributes would you give it that would make it more desireable than ecm?  I guess if you could focus on leg slots with this module it would be a really good damage modifier. Would it negate the effects of any module? Or would it just turn off active modules?

Hacking - The only thing that comes to mind is how is this not completely broken? I guess if you limited it to only work on npc's and make it so that npc will attack the closest thing thats using any mod on you, remote reps included, it may be a valid module.

Sabotage:

- Disable/cripple certain modules like head slot items or even weapons

Q&A session wrote:

[21:36:45] <DEV Alf> We plan to intorduce the possibility to destroy different parts of the enemy mechs, leg, head, chassis, damaged parts will have different effect on bots, and will have stratageic importance as well

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear