1 (edited by Neoxx 2011-01-16 07:49:28)

Topic: NEW: Extended 'Robot Status'

There have been many requests as of late for additional info to be added to the robot status window.  These, combined with upcoming module additions, have required us to revamp it, and we think you will be quite pleased with the outcome.

You will be able to toggle the 'Extended Robot Status' window via the Options menu, which will turn on what you see in the following screenshot:

Extended Robot Status (click to view image)

Additions (from left to right):

• Agent name

• New market transactions

• New mail or corp bulletin post

• Odometer:  Shows the active robot's distance traveled.  Switches to mined amount (U) in industrial robots.

• Kill:Death ratio

• Damage Per Second (Industry robots/mechs will show Mined Amount Per Minute in U)

• Attributes:  You will soon be able to purchase new sparks, which will affect your attributes accordingly.

• Slope capability:  For new leg slot module that increases slope capability and decreases speed.

• Sensor strength:  Once past minimum Interference level, sensor strength will be affected.

• Critical hit chance.

• Max targets:  For new type of targeting NEXUS that increases your maximum number of targets.

• Insurance status:  Green for insured, red for uninsured, yellow for expiring within 24h, blinking yellow for expiring within 1h.

->You just lost The Game<-

Re: NEW: Extended 'Robot Status'

Good work Neoxx.

Many things, good idea.
I think attributes, dont want in Robot Status.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Too complicated, i think.
I'd like to add only interference/sensor tooltip to interference bar. This is most useful thing in large combat. Other parameters like crit chance, agent names, max targets is much static than dynamic parameters like hp\ap\int(erferecne). You can remember them easily.

In robot status i think must be only most dynamic and most important parameters, which value you need to know very often during combat. Other static parameters will disrupt you during combat. But i like idea about odometer, killdeath ratio and others, and i think they should be in the separate window.

Tbh i prefer a wealh of information readily available, especially anything that may change on the fly.  I figured the devs would appreciate my hard work, as they seem to want to fill every bit of space possible with info.

Wow. This is awesome. I've wanted pretty much ALL of these at one point or another.

The Game

You sound like this is done and done in the next patch smile
(moved to feature discussion)

DEV Zoom wrote:

You sound like this is done and done in the next patch smile
(moved to feature discussion)

I can haz UI artist job nao?

Where's the back scratcher?