Topic: No EP gain while logged out. Any way to fix?

I was having a very hard time with this game untill someone told me you are supposed to earn EP when you are logged out.  I'm not, I only earn EP when I"m logged on.

Folks said to post on the Bugs section of the Forums, so here I am.  Any help would be appreciated.  How do you fix the fact I earn no EP when not logged on?

Re: No EP gain while logged out. Any way to fix?

Are you sure?  Your EP spans your entire account, so your EP is shared between all 3 characters.  If you are spending it on multiple characters you may get confused when you see your EP.

I've never seen this happen since I started playing.  I would test it across something like 10 minutes or something, and link screen shots of your EP amount and the time stamp in the bottom right corner of the screen as proof.

->You just lost The Game<-

3 (edited by Alexander 2011-01-07 08:21:07)

Yeah, what Neoxx said.
Take a screen shot. Log out for 15 minutes. Log in and take another screen shot and compare.

It's 1 EP a minute. 1440 a day. Online or off. Shared across the account. Use the EP on one character and you've used it across the entire account.

The Game

Well to be fair. There were a few people having this problem after the release rollback. I think Gargaj sorted it for those that reported it.

Really strange if it's still happening though.