Topic: EP not accumulating over the past few days.

Hello support
I have 3 early access accounts - Toon names Raptor Walker, Farkov Walker and Rocktamer Walker.  I logged on with all 3 accounts within minutes of the early access start time on the 18th
1 account (Raptor Walker) I used up all the Ep I had, leaving about 50ep (from memory)  That was on the 19th (I think).
The next time I logged in (today, 3 days later) and noticed that my Raptor account only had 349 ep (300 ep for about 3 days accumulation of points?).

My other accounts seems fine.
Please check logs to confirm.
Please explain.

Thankyou.

Re: EP not accumulating over the past few days.

There was an error in the accumulation of EP, causing some accounts to get 3x the normal rate.

You spent that extra EP you shouldnt have had, then the server was patched and the error fixed, and you would have been left with negative EP to make up for the extra EP you had already spent.

You did not lose any EP and you did not ever stop gaining EP.  Just consider yourself lucky you got to use that extra EP earlier than most!

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

OK.  I understand.  I just didnt notice the increase at the time.
Thanks for the reply.

Confirming what Neoxx said.

The same problem. On one of my accounts do not accumulate EP. Once I get out of the game, they dropped to 20,160. On another account, all right. Both accounts were created at the same time.
Sorry for bad english.

Komuccap: yes we are aware of that problem and working on a fix.