1 (edited by Gorban 2011-01-02 04:48:25)

Topic: Reverse Engineering Number of Production Lines

I started "Reverse engineering" an item. Next, I increased my level of "Basic extensive reverse engineering" from zero to 1. I then tried to start researching a second item in "Reverse engineering". It then pops up a message saying "You have reached the maximum number of concurrent engineering tasks.". The reverse engineering screen says "Load 1/1". I tried closing and reopening the Reverse Engineering window and the results are the same. I tried leaving the station and coming back in and the results are the same. I tried logging out and back in again and the results are the same. I have taken a picture after this entire process: http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6520 … nginee.jpg

Update: About one hour after I posted this bug, my reverse engineering is now allowing a second simultaneous item to be researched and it now says "Load 2/2"

2 (edited by Alexander 2011-01-02 07:39:59)

Re: Reverse Engineering Number of Production Lines

Load 2/2 but you're only using one line?

There have been some issue with training extensions and not seeing the results instantly but I thought that had been fixed. If you train the extension while the window is open it won't update but as far as I knew reopening it used to solve this issue.

The main cause is usually training the wrong extension. Seems to be an issue when going from zero to one.

Troll: Nice to see another corporation making there members make all their own stuff. Isn't sharing horrible. Why help others.

The Game

Re: Reverse Engineering Number of Production Lines

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. I started a reverse engineering with level 0 extension, and then installed level 1. It's true that when I do this, the reverse engineering window will not update to "Load: 1/2" without reopening, but when I start a 2nd reverse engineering (and it worked for me), that actually will trigger the load counter and update to 2/2.