1 (edited by Blorturmur 2010-12-30 05:54:36)

Topic: more newcomer input

Long time listener, first time caller

just a few things i think would make my life better while playing:

• Menus/windows could snap to the screen and other menus/windows, mostly so i dont have to keep fiddling with them.

• make extension descriptions a little bit more clear and detailed, for instance; demobilization says it make demobilizers more efficient?  does that mean they use less accumulator or are easier to fit or both (probably the former).  also it would be nice if perquisites were listed in the descriptions as well.

• i hear collateral and aoe damage is in the works, i really hope there are going to be explosive missiles that we can load into our regular launchers; which leads me to my last point...

• it seems, and this is coming from a very new bot pilot, the trojar and the ictus are little underwhelming.  they have much less resists, or bonuses in general, with spec. ops extentions taken into account.  but i still use pel. cause they look neat.

• lag... it sucks.  we all know it and suffer from it at one time or another.  But something must be done!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN, in all of us that need to play with giant robots unimpeded.

nevertheless, im still having a lot of fun crawling around and shooting things in my robot and hope to be an actual threat someday soon.
yarr

Re: more newcomer input

Talking about extension clarity,

I agree some extensions have misleading explanations.

E.g. One skill says it gives a bonus to Ewar modules ... and there is a handy link to take you to the ewar list of modules ...

Only it doesn't it takes you to a list of modules generally.

I would love to see a link that takes you to a list of modules affected by the extension!

Seamus (Rik)