Topic: Thanks DEV's!

I dont say thanks enough 9and I love this game) so heres me calling out something that is fixed and works great.

Thanks for making us able to double click to lock and right click for other stuff in the gang window. Makes RR work a LOT easier.

But since its xmas can we please have the ability to add a password to station containers.

Thanks again o7

Jita.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Thanks DEV's!

You aren't supposed to ask for things in your thanks posts. Now it just looks like a trick to get the devs to read. Should have at least put it in feature requests tongue

3 (edited by Saha 2010-12-29 10:39:43)

Jita wrote:

I dont say thanks enough 9and I love this game) so heres me calling out something that is fixed and works great.

Thanks for making us able to double click to lock and right click for other stuff in the gang window. Makes RR work a LOT easier.
Jita.

It was actually possible to get people on your landmark information window by single clicking in squad panel couple hours after the patch. Which was for some odd reason removed very quicky. Obviously double clicking to get primary target is way better than nothing but I loved single click -> keybind for secondary lock much better. Not to mention the beauty of single click on squad leader -> keybind for approach.

4 (edited by ANT 2010-12-29 17:02:06)

How I love the bait and switch threads....

"THANK YOU! Now can I have this...?"