Topic: Get rid of P2P and do a cashshop for bots and mechs

Subject pretty much says it all. F2P......

Why not do away with all the industry, mining, building and just put in a cash shop where people can by the bots for 50 cents and mechs for 75 cents and heavy mechs for a dollar.

This way we could just spend time fighting and not mining etc.

Re: Get rid of P2P and do a cashshop for bots and mechs

Agent Blakk wrote:

Why not do away with all the industry, mining, building and just put in a cash shop where people can by the bots for 50 cents and mechs for 75 cents and heavy mechs for a dollar.

There goes the whole point of the game. All 3 areas are reliant on one another. Its a huge economy and that's what makes this game good. Working together as a corp to become more powerful.

Whanny wrote:

Working

This seems to be the point of contention.

All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful - Kohelet Rabbah 7:16

"My transaction log shows all my NIC was from selling kernals.  All of it."
"Savin's outrage tears are the best tears." - Anonymous ***

Whanny wrote:

All 3 areas are reliant on one another.

Well yeah but only if they are needed. If we can buy all the stuff in a cash shop then no need for all that industry crap.

The game is about industry the whole games basis is around making money and mining and industry to fund the pvp

useless topic

you're a bad troll. or a ***. either way.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

L1fe3looD wrote:

you're a bad troll. or a ***. either way.

But GotEvil said it was the quickest way for your guys to get bots and mechs now, if they put in a cash shop -CS- could still fight on the N-A island still.

So I thought -CS- would be all over this idea.

9 (edited by L1fe3looD 2010-12-27 21:18:48)

We've got plenty of bots and mechs. N-A is the one who lost em chief.  Get your facts straight at least if you're gonna troll that way wink

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

seriously take the drama to the drama section this isnt the place

Ekim wrote:

seriously take the drama to the drama section this isnt the place

Drama? No drama here. Just saying a cash shop with bots and mechs and maybe fitting packages would good. This way we can just cut out the rest of the game and just pvp.

L1fe3looD wrote:

We've got plenty of bots and mechs. N-A is the one who lost em chief.  Get your facts straight at least if you're gonna troll that way wink

Oh, you're right. I got it backwards. Sorry, GotEvil said he wanted a cash shop so they could get the bots and mechs they need to fight on their island.

Just, no.  Cash shop bad.  F2P games attract the absolute bottom of the barrel MMO players.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

This thread is going places.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

15 (edited by Ekim 2010-12-27 21:55:57)

yeah its not exactly hard to build thing is this game infact they should prolly make it harder

a cash shop actually wouldn't change anything as people would still be too scared to fight if there is the tiniest risk of being sploded in the mech they just spent 2 hours mining for afk while doing house work

I'm sorry sir, but I must respectfully disa-- *puuuuUUUkke**blech**blech**cough* ahhhh... *puuUUUuuuuUUkkkkkE*  etc.

Oh almost forgot. Also in cash shop you could buy EP packages so you could buy say 100K EP for 5 dollars and 200k EP for 10 dollars.

18 (edited by Agent Blakk 2010-12-27 22:11:23)

Also since the assignments can get you faction ammo. Why not sell faction modules and bot/mechs in the cash shop.

These would have a bit better then the stuff currently in game giving those bottom of the barrel MMO players a bit of an edge to compete.

Edited: Forgot to say these are meant for cash shop.

Since Arkhe's no longer count as kills, I want to be able to buy my kills in the cash shop. Screw this having to go out and earn them bullshit.

CoyoteTheClever wrote:

Since Arkhe's no longer count as kills, I want to be able to buy my kills in the cash shop. Screw this having to go out and earn them bullshit.

I support this post.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:
CoyoteTheClever wrote:

I support this post.

Oh like pay to get a better kill log or something?

Agent Blakk wrote:

The fail is strong with this one.

This will stay P2P.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
- Bruce Lee