Topic: Devs Please Read: Neoxx Leaving PO

Dear Developers,

With the most recent patch, it has come to my attention that I may not be able to play Perpetuum any longer.  It is a sad but necessary action I must take with the current circumstances.  I am dumbfounded at your recent decisions, and can't imagine anyone who would actually be satisfied by your inept behavior as of late.

The last few days have been some of the toughest I have faced.  I can't sleep, my appetite is nearly gone, and I have constant migraines that even the strongest medications can't take the edge off.  I find myself staring into the distance in utter disillusionment and am at a complete loss for what to do with myself.  If I even have the stomach to log into the game, I end up just watching my robot spin and spin and spin.  I forced myself to undock once, but all I could muster was to stare at an NPC spawn from a distance, jealous of their ignorance.

I used to enjoy this game quite thoroughly, even to the point where I thought I would never need to play another game again.  I have explored every inch of Nia and delved into every role a player could take and have enjoyed all of it.  Thinking back to the good times I have had brings me a small feeling of happiness, but is already gone as I know it may only survive as a memory from now on.  I fear that I may never again experience the joy of Perpetuum that I so foolishly took for granted.

I am slipping into an ever deepening depression that I'm not sure I can pull myself out of.  I have completely withdrawn from everything I remember enjoying, and even thinking about it now makes me want to turn out the lights and curl up into a ball.  But, this could be my last hope, so I will push through and hopefully say what I came here to say.  I haven't socialized with anyone in days, and the only person I have talked to was my life coach.  He sent an ambulance over immediately after not hearing from me in 24 hours, and found me lying naked on my roof, using the stars to trace the Perpetuum icon over and over wherever I saw it.  This is the lowest of the low in my life, and I hope you are beginning to understand the ramifications of your actions.

My life coach told me that I need to find ways to reinforce my positive self esteem.  In the past I would complete my self-affirmation exercises then log into Perpetuum and spend at least 5 minutes staring at the Most Dangerous Agents list while quietly repeating, "I am the best.  I am #1."   Now, every time I see that list, I have to hold back the spasms in my gut and the urge to put a hole through my monitor.

I am afraid that if nothing is done soon that I will resort to more drastic measures to correct this abomination.  I have cut all ties in my life at this point, and am willing to dedicate my pathetic existence to right what you have wronged.

Please, Devs, I implore you to once again allow Arkhe kills in the kill counter.  It may not just simply save your game, but also save the life of one of your most dedicated players.

Sincerely,
Neoxx

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: Devs Please Read: Neoxx Leaving PO

Neoxx,

great troll or greatest troll? You decide.

P.S. I believe he is single-handedly keeping the forum ball rolling at a pace of at least 10 posts every 6 hours. Inspired by his unceasing effort, I've decided to spend more time on here and also encourage corp members to do the same. GO PO FORUMS GO.

Aww, Neoxx noo. I will bring you a castel to pop.

Noobs in mirror are closer than they appear.

Interesting.

Fire your life coach and get a copy of Strunk and White. +3

All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful - Kohelet Rabbah 7:16

"My transaction log shows all my NIC was from selling kernals.  All of it."
"Savin's outrage tears are the best tears." - Anonymous ***

6/10

Would read again.

Lol, good post...

Shock News Headline.... "Perpetuum ePeen Shrinkage, Is this the End???"

"like Kalsius, a shameless carebear and jitalover" - Syndic
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com/killboard/

8 (edited by Kaito Kurusaki 2010-12-27 11:40:42)

You trolled yourself for spending 2hours writing this post.
Selfpwned! smile

I had to bring some paper towels. sad

Your stuff .... can i has it ?

I care.

But you're still number 1, so what does it matter?

I think I read almost this exact same thing on The Secret World forums.  cool

You troll there too, Neoxx?

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

I realize I am still on top of that list, but it is very bitter sweet at this point.

The reason I am writing to you now and not in a few weeks when I may begin to fall from glory is because I am seriously considering character suicide in the next few days.  I simply cannot bear to watch my name fall without being able to do anything to stop it, so I will save myself the pain and rip the bandaid off quickly by killing my character for good.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

I am saddened, we shall mourn your absence.

You can kill me instead Neoxx, I'll insure a yagel or we can go and gank defenceless miners.

Obviously once wardecs are implemented in the next patch we can farm alpha islands for easy kills

Jelan wrote:

You can kill me instead Neoxx, I'll insure a yagel or we can go and gank defenceless miners.

Obviously once wardecs are implemented in the next patch we can farm alpha islands for easy kills

Shhhh. Only way to retain players while having this option is to disguise ourselves as NPC's!

18 (edited by MEUH 2010-12-28 20:13:02)

nice 1 less M2S emo kid

And who care about you ?

MEUH wrote:

nice 1 less M2S emo kid

And who care about you ?

Cool.

GLiMPSE wrote:
MEUH wrote:

nice 1 less M2S emo kid

And who care about you ?

Cool.

U should leave too little girl

MEUH wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
MEUH wrote:

nice 1 less M2S emo kid

And who care about you ?

Cool.

Sup.

GLiMPSE wrote:
MEUH wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

Cool.

Sup.

cool

I'm starting to think things are just not worth fighting for anymore.  My cat has eaten all the food I have left in the house and I'm scared to leave so I can't go get more.  I guess slowly starving to death is the best option for me at this point, as theres no reason for me to go on any longer.

Farewell, sweet Perpetuum.  Don't turn on them as you did to me, for their sake.

[Dont you f*cking derail this thread too...]

~N~

Neoxx wrote:

I'm starting to think things are just not worth fighting for anymore.  My cat has eaten all the food I have left in the house and I'm scared to leave so I can't go get more.  I guess slowly starving to death is the best option for me at this point, as theres no reason for me to go on any longer.

Farewell, sweet Perpetuum.  Don't turn on them as you did to me, for their sake.

~N~

sup

Neoxx wrote:

~N~

Sorry.

<I know it's him -- he's using a no-ep alt for forum posting now though.. still hasn't friended me on facebook sad >

~G~