Topic: Market Feature Request: View specifics of Purchase Orders

Currently when you place a purchase order, your agent profile can show you that the order is placed and how much you were charged, and the fee,,,,
However if someone purchases based on that buy order you get a audible "Ding" but no other indication of what was purchased,, with extensive locations and purchase orders for a heavy trader this is very hard to keep track of,,, you have to look through and keep track of howmany of each are left on purchase orders..then find the difference,,,

So,
Please consider putting in some sort of indicator on what was purchased based around the purchase orders,
Sale orders tell you what has been sold,, similar to that would be great,
Thanks,
Enkidu

Re: Market Feature Request: View specifics of Purchase Orders

your transaction log shows you at leas partially what you are requesting.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Yes your transaction Log says what you request,, but not what is filled... I have 60 requests out give or take... I hear the ding of someone selling to me all the time... yet I have no idea which of those 60 it represents,,
so it does no good without going through each of the 60 requests and comparing with what I think I remember they were last,,

Now as you can see each of the sales is itemized,, however the buys are only represented when you put in the original buy order,, nothing else (if you can't see the image its at link)
http://img718.imageshack.us/i/marketu.jpg/