Topic: credits - get more - Steam - failed

a friend on steam cannot acquire any credits via the 'get more' tab ... press button, Steam transaction window pops up, enter 1 @ 9.99€, press purchase ... wait & nothing happens, press cancel after some time through boredom of waiting.

Check Steam & see ...

15 May 2014 N/A Failed
Perpetuum
2400 Perpetuum Credits

PS, can I have a coloured robot like my master has. smile

Re: credits - get more - Steam - failed

It is an issue if you are using different than euro currency, workaround is to just sign to the website with your steam account and do the purchase there (you can pay with your steam wallet).

yes, different electronic money, bound to fail ... it would be nice to purchase the extra credits on steam, shame she can't find where you do that.

I can't help much, just pass on messages as she can't sign on on the forums. (she can't remember password) smile

She can login with her steam account, no passwrods needed wink

Puciek wrote:

yes, she can ... but cannot find anywhere where Perp have hidden the "get more" credits on Steam. smile

Hanneble Lector wrote:
Puciek wrote:

yes, she can ... but cannot find anywhere where Perp have hidden the "get more" credits on Steam. smile

Well as I said in first post - it's broken currently if you have different steam currency (different from euro), so she will have to do it through the website (which works fine and has steam wallet integration).

If nothing happens and the Steam window doesn't pop up then chances are the connection between the Perpetuum and Steam servers is not doing well. Advised to try at a later time smile

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

DEV Gargaj wrote:

If nothing happens and the Steam window doesn't pop up then chances are the connection between the Perpetuum and Steam servers is not doing well. Advised to try at a later time smile

ok, but from yesterday till today, she has been trying ... there are 6 failed transactions on Steam.

She'll probably give up ... your loss. roll

Hanneble Lector wrote:
DEV Gargaj wrote:

ok, but from yesterday till today, she has been trying ... there are 6 failed transactions on Steam.

She'll probably give up ... your loss. roll

Because this isn't matter of connection issues but an isuses with currencies, apparently devs are aware of it since april:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/223410/di … 724403789/

Her currency is £ ... she bought the game via Steam ... if there is anyway one can actually use Steam to purchase the credits, please, let me know.

I'm the one getting it in the neck, 'cos I persuaded her to try the game. hmm

Hanneble Lector wrote:

Her currency is £ ... she bought the game via Steam ... if there is anyway one can actually use Steam to purchase the credits, please, let me know.

Go through the website, simply log in with your steam account and buy the credits there with steam wallet as payment option.

Puciek wrote:
Hanneble Lector wrote:

Go through the website, simply log in with your steam account and buy the credits there with steam wallet as payment option.

yeah, right ... you assume too much ... what 'wallet' where ?

sorry, but it is now beyond my control.

thanks for trying to help though, is appreciated. smile

she logged on this morning ... now 3 days ... she wants to know when this will be fixed?

(you have lost £45 worth of trade so far)

neutral

Can you open a support ticket with her account details?

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

15 (edited by Hanneble Lector 2014-05-17 18:34:39)

I could, but I don't know where the "support ticket" thingie is ... is it ingame?

wish one got notifications to these forum posts, just now read this. roll

found it

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Can you open a support ticket with her account details?

I found my way here ... so, where do I buy credits from ... still cannot do it in game

hello everybody smile

OK, I did it, I found how to buy credits ... I'm slow, but I got there ... thank you for your help.

wink

ps, you can close this thread now big_smile

The Darwin spawn will find you and eat you.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

The Darwin spawn will find you and eat you.

no they won't, they may find my partner, he's combat, I'm the stay-at-Alpha-home-indy person ... I'll try and make the stuff he looses. lol