Topic: Use Alpha outpost SAPs as random-teleporters

Alpha outposts could have SAPs open irregularly just like beta outposts, not to conquer the outpost, but for some much smaller reward. This would allow new players and corps to get comfortable with the various SAP mechanics, lowering the barrier to entry into beta / pvp areas.

A reasonable reward would be a teleport to a random SAP on the corresponding beta island. This could be used as the starting point of a roam, which would introduce more dynamic pvp.

Re: Use Alpha outpost SAPs as random-teleporters

Lol. As much as I like the idea of flinging newbs out onto the beta islands unexpectedly or against their will, I don't think the reward you suggested would end well for most.

Having some minor benefit on alpha with SAPs would be interesting, but not as beta teleports.

Any corp that registers will be able to pvp eachother to capture the SAPs, but not get flagged to everyone when they decide to fight.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx, can you explain why you think not as beta teleports? I thought there was a lack of ways for people on alpha to get past blockades at the normal beta teleports...

Oh, and Reefpirate, using the teleport would be optional, not mandatory.