Topic: cant connect to perp even thos erver says online?

whats going on now? i know last night i couldent login like everyone else and yet again it happens this time i cannot connect to server to even type in my login info. checked on gfs computer as well cant connect. are servers down or what? need to know asap as i have a can in field with liek 300U of ore in it sad hate when this happens  least its only 4hours of work

Re: cant connect to perp even thos erver says online?

Yeah, it does that when the server glitches, I am pretty sure everyone is waiting for it to come back on, remember to post a ticket for anything you loose with these issues, but might be waiting a while for reimbursements because of launch.

oh ok. thank you. wasent sure what was up. hope its fixed soon thank you neito take it you haveing same issue?

Yes, but I didn't have an open can, also you can check general chat /\ on this forum next time you suspect a server crash.

ok thank you

I'm having the same problem, and the connection log says I'm having Socket Error 10060. Is that the same thing everyone else is getting right now? And is it everyone else?

Yeah, same.

[08:38:58] [sock] Socket error 10060 - (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.)

I really advice to DeVs: DO NOT SLEEP TODAY!

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

+1 from russia, thats all, because my polar bear, dont know eng

This game will unlock in approximately 6 hours

Hunter wrote:

I really advice to DeVs: DO NOT SLEEP TODAY!

And nerf ERPs!