Topic: Faction Questions

Is it possible to use any robot/mech with any faction, or is it better to have an extra agent for every faction?

Re: Faction Questions

there is no faction that limits you. you can pilot/use everything if you have the right extentions.

if youi split your EP (extention points) too thin over multiple areas then it will take way longer for you to get good at anything. especially as a new player. it is heavily adviced to focus in one direction at the start.

you feel like doing multible things? like combat, resource gathering and industry. well having multible accounts helps in this. then each account will get EP.

also see here: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … perpetuum/

Thank you for clearing that up, so beside some EP left in extensions i can't reset, there is nothing limiting my agent to use different robots/mechs?

And thank you for the guide, donwloading it right now. big_smile

There's no other downside than having to wait for the EP to accumulate towards skills you don't need with all of the bots.

5 (edited by Solishian 2014-04-08 12:24:27)

At the moment im only thinking about going green and using some of the industrial robots/mechs, and the industrial part only so far, that i can use the transporter robot to move things from one terminal to another.